Those pesky little Rafael facts . . .

Rafael Cruz was born in Canada

Rafael Cruz never registered for the American Selective Service.

Rafael Cruz as of yet has not filed the required paperwork to disavow his Cuban or Canadian Citizenship’s.

Rafael Cruz's Father was a Cuban Citizen at the time.

Rafael Cruz's Mother's citizenship as of today is unknown.

Rafael Cruz's Father was an active member of the Castro Revolution.

Rafael Cruz's Father lived in America for over 30 years as an Illegal Alien

Let the games begin!
Oh, oh, can I play....without even verifying any of this...

Rafael Cruz was born in Canada John McCain was born in Panama and Obama *smirk* was born in some other country. Being born in another country doesn't disqualify you if you citizenship is correct. Also Chester A Arthur, George Washington, John Adams, and even Thomas Jefferson were born in a crown colony. The real question is citizenship.

Rafael Cruz never registered for the American Selective Service. Neither have I but then again I enlisted at 17 years old. If Cruz (remember, I'm taking you at your word here) had duel citizenship possibilities then did he have to register? That is the real question you've avoided, Did he have to? Remember the dems ran an acknowledged draft dodger with Bill Clinton so I think you've disqualified yourselves.

Rafael Cruz as of yet has not filed the required paperwork to disavow his Cuban or Canadian Citizenship’s. Funny, I heard otherwise. Got some proof? Anyway, the real question here is can he disavow his Canadian citizenship (I think your inclusion of the Cuban question is just a red herring). From what I've read he has ever right. So what is your problem?

Rafael Cruz's Father was a Cuban Citizen at the time. His father was a refugee from Cuba so I think this a nebulous charge at best. Kind of like throwing a net and seeing what you can come up with.

Rafael Cruz's Mother's citizenship as of today is unknown. It really doesn't matter what her citizenship today is at all. What matters is her citizenship when her son was born and she was an American. You know, a US citizen.

Rafael Cruz's Father was an active member of the Castro Revolution. Once again, taking you at your word...a lot of people joined the Castro revolution against the corrupt Batista which was BEFORE Castro came out as a communist. Hell, Castro visited the US as a guest. No a lot of people lost their zeal for revolution when they found out what Castro was becoming. Why else would Cruz's father have to flee the country?

Rafael Cruz's Father lived in America for over 30 years as an Illegal Alien Taking you at your word again (though it is getting more difficult to take you seriously) what is wrong with being an illegal alien. The democratic party wants to make them all voting citizens with the stroke of a pen. Are you some kind of a racist?

Let the games begin! Originally Posted by MooneyFlyer

Where did you get this crap from and may I also point out that I posted two months ago that this would happen. You idiots are so predictable. Don't think I didn't catch the use of the name Rafael you racist. Maybe we can talk about Barack "Barry" Hussein Obama Sotero Obama III.

Started some preliminary fact checking...
the Huffington Post says that Cruz has duel citizenship and his mother was an American citizen.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3782870.html
JD, you've confused this with something related to a Cruz Presidential nomination . . . which will never happen. Just interesting facts about the total and complete fraud that pretends to represent us Texans while never actually accomplishing anything FOR Texas.
You're a prophet? Do you know next week's Powerball numbers? Just PM them to me and I'll take it from there. There was something that I forgot......right, you're a racist! You know it kind of feels good to do that. Now I know why you lefties do it to protect your master.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

JDIdiot, a Cruz man!

I am, too. Jose Cruz was the most underrated hitter of his time!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
So clueless on so many counts . . .
  • CJ7
  • 12-05-2013, 11:18 AM
facts confuse JD, he's a teacher
I have seen absolutely nothing within any of his posts that remotely suggests he's a teacher, CJ, other than his braggadocio...
  • CJ7
  • 12-05-2013, 12:22 PM
remedial coloring book instructor
Dual citizens are required to register with the Selective Service

https://www.sss.gov/fsaliens.htm

Canada still considers Cruz a citizen, regardless of what he does over here. So he will ALWAYS be a Canadian. ESPECIALLY when he runs for President of the U.S. Sucks for him, eh JD?

And how does calling Cruz by his REAL name make anybody a RACIST? His name IS Rafael. THAT is his name, JD. Rafael Eduardo Cruz. That's what's on his ID. THAT'S HIS FUCKING NAME! Just like yours is JDIdiot!

• CJ7
  • 12-05-2013, 01:32 PM
he looks soooooooooooooooooooo gay ..

not that there's anything wrong with that
Leader of the free world!

LMAO!
he looks like a child molester

not that religious/teabagger nuts have a problem with that Originally Posted by CJ7
That's more accurate in my opinion .
  • CJ7
  • 12-05-2013, 03:00 PM
That's more accurate in my opinion . Originally Posted by slingblade

yup, that too.
I'll take CRUZ!