Poor IB

• CJ7
  • 12-05-2013, 01:44 PM
following me around like the pathetic little stalker he really is ... all the way to the Pitt sandbox trying to goad me into a response ... too bad IB, other than this post, neither there or here will I afford you any of my attention.
following me around like the pathetic little stalker he really is ... all the way to the Pitt sandbox trying to goad me into a response ... too bad IB, other than this post, neither there or here will I afford you any of my attention. Originally Posted by CJ7
Aren't you the jackass hypocrite, CBJ7 -- you're an instigating stalker complaining about being stalked!
In just saw that, CJ7.

That's fucking hysterical!

Did you see the part where he actually spoke to a white woman?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
  • CJ7
  • 12-05-2013, 03:35 PM
In just saw that, CJ7.

That's fucking hysterical!

Did you see the part where he actually spoke to a white woman?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

was she wearing a strap on, and taking a dump ?
Well he is a cocksucker,and will pursue all avenues to lap a lip around a new one.
Assy Fucke is Hebrew or Heblew. I think both...LOL

Lookie lookie whiffy posted his atf u tube again.
Assy Fucke is Hebrew or Heblew. I think both...LOL

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I knew it.
I knew it. Originally Posted by bambino
How did you know what, you worthless fuck?
How did you know what, you worthless fuck? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I understand now. It must have been an embarrassment to your family knowing that you were the dumbest of your peer group. So you joined a hooker board to boost your ego. That ain't working out either. What next?

Hasa Ysswipe
I understand now. It must have been an embarrassment to your family knowing that you were the dumbest of your peer group. So you joined a hooker board to boost your ego. That ain't working out either. What next?

Hasa Ysswipe Originally Posted by bambino
What does Hasa mean, Idi Amin? I mean, please post the dictionary definition.

And your bullshit gets weaker and weaker.

Hows that treadmill working out for you, heifer?
What does Hasa mean, Idi Amin? I mean, please post the dictionary definition.

And your bullshit gets weaker and weaker.

Hows that treadmill working out for you, heifer? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Check the Urban Dictionary, that's where you found it. Don't bother, IB already did. Why beat a dead horse. I think it's also Yiddish for loser.
Great. Not only are you fat, ignorant, homophobic and illiterate, but an anti-Semite too,

GOTCHA, Mamser. (Look that up.)

How are you with blacks and Hispanics.

Just what we need, another ethnocentric racist.
Check the Urban Dictionary, that's where you found it. Don't bother, IB already did. Why beat a dead horse. I think it's also Yiddish for loser. Originally Posted by bambino
NO, you simpering fool. I saw "The Book of Mormon" on stage, Cartman. Thats where this all comes from.

There were fat white people there. You would have felt at home in the men's room. Probaly would not have understood the story or music though.
NO, you simpering fool. I saw "The Book of Mormon" on stage, Cartman. Thats where this all comes from.

There were fat white people there. You would have felt at home in the men's room. Probaly would not have understood the story or music though. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Don't back pedal you petty fool. I suggest your next avatar be a pic of Glenn Close. You're a Pyschopath stalking a married man. Stay away from you filthy creep. You saw the movie with your AARP discount card. Your always seeking a bargain.