Martin Bashir Resigns From MSNBC Following Sarah Palin Comments

Martin Bashir Resigns From MSNBC Following Sarah Palin Comments

Martin Bashir has resigned from MSNBC following weeks of controversy over his incendiary comments about Sarah Palin, he announced in an email posted by Mediaite on Wednesday.

"Upon further reflection, and after meeting with the president of MSNBC, I have tendered my resignation," the email read in part....

Bashir had been a host on the network since 2011, and had frequently raised eyebrows with his hyperbolic commentary. But his comments in November in response to remarks about slavery by Palin touched off a firestorm. Among other things, Bashir said that someone should defecate and urinate in Palin's mouth, a punishment delivered to some slaves. He apologized, but the comments continued to haunt him.

Bashir's resignation came shortly after Alec Baldwin parted ways with MSNBC over anti-gay comments he made towards a photographer. At the time, many wondered why Baldwin, who was suspended for two weeks for statements he made off the air, was seemingly being punished more than Bashir, who was not given any immediate suspension.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/04/martin-bashir-resigns-msnbc_n_4385884.html

The article speaks for itself.
Bashir should shit in Assy Fucke's mouth... He would actually like it.

Martin Bashir forgot the cardinal rule of speaking.

Put your brain in gear before putting your mouth in motion.

As for Alec Baldwin, he is just plain nuts.
The whole crew at MSNBC are jokes. From Olberman to Sharpton. It's entertaining watching these angry liberals spit all over themselves. Wonder when Brokaw will tell his bosses to pull the plug on these Hyenas. Their ratings are lower than Obamas.
Did anyone watch Chrissy give Bacock a slow hand, tonight?

So did anybody notice?
Was that a couple of weeks ago?
What; did he get a job in the Obama administration?
So did anybody notice?
Was that a couple of weeks ago?
What; did he get a job in the Obama administration? Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Got some Mod action up in here! Gouge on it man!
I hear Ysswipe is interviewing for Bashir's gig. I'm thinking he has a shot. He's an expert on Ugandan culture. Couldn't hurt.
Divider n Cheif... tonight

Martin Bashir forgot the cardinal rule of speaking.

Put your brain in gear before putting your mouth in motion.

As for Alec Baldwin, he is just plain nuts. Originally Posted by Jackie S
There is more to this than you know. When Bashir was saying what he was saying, it was being run at the bottom of the screen. That means someone KNEW what he was going to say and put together the graphics for that segment. That also means that someone had to approve of it (think editor). This was not someone just spouting off. This was coordinated.
There is more to this than you know. When Bashir was saying what he was saying, it was being run at the bottom of the screen. That means someone KNEW what he was going to say and put together the graphics for that segment. That also means that someone had to approve of it (think editor). This was not someone just spouting off. This was coordinated. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Bashir's remarks were scripted and approved with malice aforethought. Let him enjoy his just deserts.

So is he still working for Obama?
  • Old-T
  • 12-06-2013, 10:13 AM
There is more to this than you know. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
There almost always is.
Bashir's remarks were scripted and approved with malice aforethought. Let him enjoy his just deserts.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
As JD also suggests, many at the network are in on this and not just Martin Bashir should be disciplined. I don't think I've ever seen a segment or panel discussion on MSNBC where anything positive has been said about Palin. She'd be out of the public limelight if it weren't for MSNBC bashing her for something they "imagined" she said. Think "blood libel" and "the crosshairs."