Question about appt

So do you guys prefer immediate appt or planning a head like with a time included.
I know I'm here for one day but I've had numerous people want appts and they don't really give a time they just ask (after screening) where I'm at and should they text when there, and I'm like wait a min Lol.

I realize I'm here a short time but please, if you'd like to schedule, is prefer a time included.

Is that not the norm for here or???

Any advice or comments greatly appreciated so I can try to satisfy who I can...
I like to plan at least a day ahead and set up a specific date and time to meet. The problem is that too many times the provider does not keep the appointment for one reason or another.
I always work with a provider to establish a specific time, whether it's the same day or set up for later in the week. If it's a really quick turn around, I'll give the provider an eta and make sure she's fine with that before confirming the meet.
Whenever I know i'm coming to Dallas to hang out for a few days or just make a day trip to see a provider I always like to plan ahead and have a appt with a time set. I'm always busy with my RL stuff so it's just better for me, plus I try to make it easy for her scheduling as well.
A lot of us are short-notice guys, too. It's a big metro area, so you're going to run into all kinds.
A lot of us are short-notice guys, too. It's a big metro area, so you're going to run into all kinds. Originally Posted by TinMan
Yup. I hardly ever plan more than a day ahead. Work can change my free time really at an instant. Usually morning of I book something just after lunch.
Well I feel horrible because there were so many that just wanted to come see me with out giving time and I just couldn't do it, I need a schedule, or I'll forget everything.

Another question, do allot of girls screen here or do really light screening or so guys just think they can try to get around screening. Some acted like they were surprised that I needed info, that I even asked for pms to know they were who they say they were.
About 4-5 guys here acted like I was asking for the key to their souls or something lol
It depends on the type of screening, but as long as you're not insisting on real-world info from guys with P411 or other means to check them out you have every right to screen.

And there isn't anything wrong with asking for specific times and notice. Just make sure you include those expectations in your advertising.
Quality providers screen, regardless of what other providers are doing. Quality clients are ok with reasonable screening, regardless of what other clients get away with.
Very true
Quality providers screen, regardless of what other providers are doing. Quality clients are ok with reasonable screening, regardless of what other clients get away with. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Well I been in the Dallas hobby for a month now. Having an awesome time!!! I've learned that short notice is the best route so I've experienced. Every time I have set something days in advance have been cancelled or rescheduled. Ive only had to waste one outcall space the other times I was able to move reservation. I don't mind spending money but I hate losing it!
Well I been in the Dallas hobby for a month now. Having an awesome time!!! I've learned that short notice is the best route so I've experienced. Every time I have set something days in advance have been cancelled or rescheduled. Ive only had to waste one outcall space the other times I was able to move reservation. I don't mind spending money but I hate losing it! Originally Posted by Sinfulj
Wow ! Its the polar opposite for me! I work a life like most gents here, so there's literally no way for me to fulfill any fantasies short notice or spur of the moment. I receive several texts daily asking if I "happen" to be available "now". Unfortunately I have to turn them down. At least two hours, and 1-2 days notice works best for me. Gone are the days when I would wait around, twiddling thumbs in black lace lingerie...
I like to plan 1-2 days
Well I feel horrible because there were so many that just wanted to come see me with out giving time and I just couldn't do it, I need a schedule, or I'll forget everything.

Another question, do allot of girls screen here or do really light screening or so guys just think they can try to get around screening. Some acted like they were surprised that I needed info, that I even asked for pms to know they were who they say they were.
About 4-5 guys here acted like I was asking for the key to their souls or something lol Originally Posted by shayla84
Sounds like you need to block these guys. You shouldn't see anyone who acts like that or doesn't want to schedule a specific time.

Dfw does have some great guys that cannot plan ahead because of work demands, you could tell them that you will keep a few slots open when you visit but that you need the majority to pre book with exact date and time.

As far as screening goes, always screen to your comfort level and block anyone who acts a fool about it. I'm not saying block everyone that cannot provide screening...just the ones that cannot accept your refusal of appointment graciously.

I hope you try to come back and have better luck next time!