when to walk out

Just curious. Let's say an appointment is set, we both meet up, we start bcd activities, then I get a feeling she just wants it to end, I am not enjoying her company she is not into it. Bottom line, it was a bad session. When is it ok or is it ok to get dressed and say hey this is not working out and walk out and take back the donation.
My feelings on this...if you start bcd and then decide it isn't working then you should both agree to a reduction of original donation to accomodate the lowest time she offers. If you booked for an hour and she offers 15 min 30 min and 1 hr visits and 10 mins in you ain't clickin then pay for 15 min and go, no harm no foul. JMHO. Just be prepared to face her wrath if you both don't agree. The more research you can do will lessen this from happening but not eliminate it. As in life, YMMV.
I hate when that happens...Sometimes two people do not click due to many reasons. I have ended a session early before just for that.

The best way, is to say it nicely and not coming off as a complete jerk. Take a mini break and ask her if she is enjoying herself. If you can tell from her demeanor that she is not. In a genuine way say I do not think we are a good match, get dressed and do not forget to thank her (for accepting) for meeting.

Its the guys that just get up with an angry attitude, snatch the money, yell and storm out that are the crazies....so avoid that behavior.

As far as donation goes, dont just snatch it up. If the session is already started, she should be compensated for any time spent...or maybe work it out.

Hope this helped a little!
Walk out whenever you feel like it. Once you've started the activities and the donation has changed hands, it's hers and not yours. If you don't mind looking cheap I suppose you could ask for part or all of it back. Not my style though. The hobby doesn't come with a money back guarantee.
Walk out whenever you feel like it. Once you've started the activities and the donation has changed hands, it's hers and not yours. If you don't mind looking cheap I suppose you could ask for part or all of it back. Not my style though. The hobby doesn't come with a money back guarantee. Originally Posted by Shackleton
I agree. I wouldn't address the donation unless cutting the session short was her idea.
Walk out whenever you feel like it. Once you've started the activities and the donation has changed hands, it's hers and not yours. If you don't mind looking cheap I suppose you could ask for part or all of it back. Not my style though. The hobby doesn't come with a money back guarantee. Originally Posted by Shackleton
I agree. I wouldn't address the donation unless cutting the session short was her idea. Originally Posted by OldGrump
I agree

Meg
I think that if you spend a little upfront time in convo with her you will get some idea of whether or not there is a connection.

But if you go straight to BCD and it is just not working out for you, then say something to her, but be nice about it. If is not working out for her, and it is apparent, ask if all is ok or is there a problem. Again be nice, don't bark.

As for the donation it would seem to me that if it is a mutual no go then you should leave at least her minimum rate for the time she took to schedule and meet you. If she disagrees then just let it go and take it as a lesson learned, don't make the same mistake twice.

It all has to do with research and more research. Don't let the little head take over cause she looks so good in her pics. Check out her reviews, all of them, not just one or two. Read her posts on here that she has made to get some idea as to how she thinks and what her attitude is about the hobby and her choices.

Though there are no guarantees that she will act the same with you as she did with others, if you have been hobbying for a long time like I have, then you know things may or may not be as good as you want or expected. It is just part of the adventure.
I think whether you take back the fee depends on how fast you can run. Haha.

No, I agree with those who've said that we shouldn't try to get back any of the fee. At most, it should be just an hour's worth of time, right? (because none of us are so dumb that we'd book a girl we've never seen before for more than an hour, right?) Taking back change is just gonna make a bad situation worse and it's just not worth the aggravation. Now if the GIRL offers a partial or full refund, that's a sign of a highly ethical provider. That's someone I might talk up to buddies who might be more inclined to have chemistry with her. A provider offering a refund shows she was smart enough to deal gracefully with unpleasant circumstances.
Agree she should keep the donation. She kept her end of the bargain. Obviously no tip, etc. Then, the hobbyist should write a review stating what went wrong and, if possible, why. The latter may seem arbitrary, but I've visited providers who were dinged for customer service before. It all depends on the circumstances. The lady is at somewhat of a disadvantage here. We at least know some particulars about their body, beauty, etc. They know very little about us. They may not be overjoyed about ugly, stupid, pot gut, any other variations. I give that a lot of latitude. And I try to be mindful that not all men are as widely admired by the opposite sex as Gonzo.
Once you lay the envelope down, it hers...all of it.
Once you lay the envelope down, it hers...all of it. Originally Posted by Prolongus
not necessarily until she picks it up and takes it. just kidding.
I posted about this six months or so ago...it just was bad chemistry.

It sucks, but I think if there is not intentional sabotage on the provider, take the high road and just chalk it up to experience.
I hate when that happens...Sometimes two people do not click due to many reasons. I have ended a session early before just for that.

The best way, is to say it nicely and not coming off as a complete jerk. Take a mini break and ask her if she is enjoying herself. If you can tell from her demeanor that she is not. In a genuine way say I do not think we are a good match, get dressed and do not forget to thank her (for accepting) for meeting.

Its the guys that just get up with an angry attitude, snatch the money, yell and storm out that are the crazies....so avoid that behavior.

As far as donation goes, dont just snatch it up. If the session is already started, she should be compensated for any time spent...or maybe work it out.

Hope this helped a little! Originally Posted by alecia
Well said Alecia. You cannot hit a home run every time you step up to the plate so just cut it short but do it nicely. I agree with those who think the donation is hers to keep.
  • Stag
  • 03-18-2011, 09:09 AM
The sage Shackleton says,
Once you've started the activities and the donation has changed hands, it's hers and not yours. ... The hobby doesn't come with a money back guarantee.
And he's exactly right. As a lawyer, I spend a lot of time that doesn't appear on your bill preparing for any initial meetings we may have -- doing a conflict check, making sure my assistants get materials prepared for our meeting, making sure I'm up to date on current law that may impact your matter.

The best and most professional of our lovely friends obviously also spend a lot of screening and prep time before we show up. If it's just a matter of bad chemistry or not clicking, it would be rude and wrong for us not to honor that preparation in full. If it's more than a matter of clicking or chemistry (like bait and switch, unsafe neighborhood, pimp-daddy hanging out in the next room, etc.), then you have the full chance to bail before the fee switches hands. (And you should use this forum to warn the rest of us.) But even if you have been duped and the money's already gone, you're much better shrugging off the loss and moving on.

I've only had one situation where the session didn't start well -- even though the lady was lovely as advertised, something just didn't seem right between us, and I couldn't really say it was either of our faults. We hadn't engaged in any services (other than strained conversation) up to that point, but I excused myself, saying something lame like "Hey, it's me not you." She gave an equally awkward comeback about how it just wasn't right somehow, and offered my fee back. I refused it, she insisted, we settled for me taking back half (some of which I spent sending her a gift with a note thanking her for her graciousness in a bad situation). I didn't review the encounter because I had nothing to say that would help the brotherhood (really, it was just a chemistry thing), and she didn't say anything bad about me to screw up my screening cred. I guess that was the best of a bad situation, but it wouldn't have been possible if I had demanded my money back.
I feel like honesty is the best if your having a bad session tell her