adult toy stores????

I used to live in austin...but i dont know if the same toy stores are open and I dont remember their names.....what are the best sex toy stores??{there was a great one on Lamar}

thx!
There is Dreamers on N. Lamar @ Braker. Cindies on S. bound IH 35 just north of Howard lane. Much better selection at Cindies.
  • Paven
  • 05-20-2010, 03:31 PM
You might be thinking of Dreamers on N. Lamar. There is also Cindies, All Things Adult and the Megaplex stores as well. I'm sure there are more but those are the ones I'm onto.
there is also a cindie's location on s.lamar close to oltorf. they have a great selection of toys, lubes, lingerie and hosiery.
Forbidden Fruit has two locations:
512 Neches - 478-8358
108 E. North Loop - 453-8090

Dreamers also has a location just south of 38 1/2th on the northbound service road of I-35 with their clothing store, Le Rouge, next door which also has toys in stock. It closes at midnite whereas Dreamers vid outlets are 24 hrs.

There are also a couple of AAA News Stands which carry different stock than the mainstream sometimes: One on S. Congress north of Wm. Cannon and another at 183N just before Duval Rd in north Austin. The Planet K in the corner of the same strip center at the north location also has some cool stuff.

I have never been too impressed w/ Tabu because they seem really overpriced to me. It's in the Crossroads shopping center at Burnet Ln & 183 near Chili's.

I live north now but when I was down south, MegaPlexxx was my fave. Great clearance prices, but Dreamers does pretty good at price cutting, too.

**Tip**
Le Rouge & Cindies offer entertainer discounts.

I know there's something way north near the junction of Hwy 183N & FM 620, but it's been a while since I saw it & can't recall the name.

Bueller??? Can you answer??? Bueller???

XOXOXO
Kit-4-Kat likes it like that!
Thanks !!! I remember Dreamers,think I will revisit them
I know there's something way north near the junction of Hwy 183N & FM 620, but it's been a while since I saw it & can't recall the name.

Bueller??? Can you answer??? Bueller??? Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat
I don't recall any adult stores in that area, but there is a fairly new store just off of 183-N near Anderson Mill called Dollhouse. Haven't been there, but the sign advertises lingerie, toys, and novelties.

Also, if I recall, all the Planet K stores sell adult toys, but I can't imagine that there selection would be as good as a place like Dreamers or Cindie's.
Megaplex on thursdays has half off for the ladys on lingerie.
Kat you cover it baby.I'm going to be looking for red hair nexted time in one of those places.
Megaplex on I-35 and William Cannon is the best! Cindie's on South Lamar is always fun too!!
yes Maci babe..I love toy shopping!!!It makes me soooo frisky!!!!! lol
I get most of my stuff at garage sales.
  • robtx
  • 05-22-2010, 09:43 AM
I get most of my stuff at garage sales. Originally Posted by chris_davis
Do you test it before paying too...
Some of these stores have realistic and lifelike pussies with asses and legs attached. I bought one once and saved on hobbying expenses until I wore it out. She never had a headache or period either.
Great thread Dallas, very informative! I'll have to save this info for future use...

xoxo Sophie
I used to live in austin...but i dont know if the same toy stores are open and I dont remember their names.....what are the best sex toy stores??{there was a great one on Lamar}

thx! Originally Posted by DallasRain

Don't forget about your fruit and veggie isle in your local HEB! <G>