so my goal this week TARA!

• !VI!
  • 11-16-2015, 07:47 AM
do i decided last night...

Tara evans .. somehow someway we will do a doubles this week <3

not sure when i may have to call in some favors <3 but i want this to happen... i think SexyPlatinum has my bisexual side burning now <3
good luck given she was undecided about you awhile back. do some research..... youll see who see who your real friends are on here.. aka Nobody
Sounds sexy as all get up!!!
Sounds sexy as all get up!!! Originally Posted by goofy11

mehhh time will tell

EDIT: Nice threAD though.. keep up the good work!!
  • !VI!
  • 11-16-2015, 08:39 AM
good luck given she was undecided about you awhile back. do some research..... youll see who see who your real friends are on here.. aka Nobody Originally Posted by sweet.treat69

lol i'm fine with that i want her body... unlike yours it is very ... appealing

see here is the issue, you talk a lot of shit ... but unlike you... i care about my physical fitness and don't need photoshop to attract people...

so my sweet.treat remember enjoy sex when you do it, just make sure they don't need to slap the thigh and ride the wave in... for Christmas i think i'll give you a giant chocolate dick, maybe you will actually enjoy that one...

i may have toned down my temper, but i will not let you attempt to down talk me,

and honestly wither Tara likes me or not she's sexy, we can have angry sex as long as it happens

see here is the issue, you talk a lot of shit ... but unlike you... i care about my physical fitness and don't need photoshop to attract people...

so my sweet.treat remember enjoy sex when you do it, just make sure they don't need to slap the thigh and ride the wave in... for Christmas i think i'll give you a giant chocolate dick, maybe you will actually enjoy that one...

i may have toned down my temper, but i will not let you attempt to down talk me,

and honestly wither Tara likes me or not she's sexy, we can have angry sex as long as it happens Originally Posted by !VI!
Just ignore crazy ^. Girl i think your hot as hell. Have loved your personality as soon as she came aboard. Your like my mini me. And i love you! Would love to do this with you. Just let me know when and where. Love the above post.. You tell her.

and honestly wither Tara likes me or not she's sexy, we can haveI angry sex as long as it happens Originally Posted by !VI!
GIIIRLL... you have a lot to learn lmao.

For ONE you are making friends w/ the enemy (but thats none of my business though *sips tea*)

AND TWO you have been harassing me since you got on Tara's pussy..What.. A year, year and a half ago??? Both of you telling me how fat I was and I need to go running and I'm pretty much "beneath" you skinny ass bitches?? I have PM's to prove my point so yeah. I proved that I can control my BCD/ attitude/ temper from what, 4-5 yrs ago when I joined?? GTFOH!!! Good day.. You're dismissed!!!

OH BTW #3 Fuckin right I love chocolate.. Gimme a whole bag of Lindt's.. That'll make my year.. Thanks smartass
Lmaof. Yeah she will be sleeping with this enemy. Go eat your dunkin doenuts. You can probably still get a 12 pack of them its early.
Lmaof. Yeah she will be sleeping with this enemy. Go eat your dunkin doenuts. You can probably still get a 12 pack of them its early. Originally Posted by Tara Evans

WOMPWOMPWOMP GTOFH
Wow. CATFIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There's gonna be one in bed real soon. Mmmmmm
Tara and !V!....TDF! I would not live through that. Can we get an ambulance to wait outside for the forthcoming heart attack?
  • !VI!
  • 11-16-2015, 09:08 AM
GIIIRLL... you have a lot to learn lmao.

For ONE you are making friends w/ the enemy (but thats none of my business though *sips tea*)

AND TWO you have been harassing me since you got on Tara's pussy..What.. A year, year and a half ago??? Both of you telling me how fat I was and I need to go running and I'm pretty much "beneath" you skinny ass bitches?? I have PM's to prove my point so yeah. I proved that I can control my BCD/ attitude/ temper from what, 4-5 yrs ago when I joined?? GTFOH!!! Good day.. You're dismissed!!!

OH BTW #3 Fuckin right I love chocolate.. Gimme a whole bag of Lindt's.. That'll make my year.. Thanks smartass Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
but false, i have been on your ass since the first underhanded comment you made at me and when i asked you you decided to be a bitch about it... so no please get you story strait ...

and no baby you fitness or lack there of IS NOT WHAT PUTS YOU BENEATH ME IT'S your fakeass personality. you try to act all kind and gentle until someone calls you out then your true colors show, i honestly don't give a damn about your existence, but for you to think i'll take your shit... you have another thing coming fluffy

not gonna lie i will get you a bag, maybe it will shut you up long enough for you to get some actual work done
  • !VI!
  • 11-16-2015, 09:09 AM
Tara and !V!....TDF! I would not live through that. Can we get an ambulance to wait outside for the forthcoming heart attack? Originally Posted by seanj317

not gonna lie i'm not even sure my heart can take it lol