Calling Out Some Respected Hobbyists!

There are a few of you guys I don't know whether to put some WhoopAss on, or give you hugs!

All you guys who wrote reviews of Rochelle77, and especially bigdaddyar and farmncityboy! I couldn't read the ROS, but I could read the rest of the reviews and the comments that followed.
Some of you were insistent that I schedule with Rochelle77.
You told the truth about her.
But look at the effect she has on me - you guys are responsible for me being DESTROYED financially!!!!!!

But on the other hand, you were right about her. She did things to me unlike any other!!!
So I will send you all some HUGS, but no kisses with them. I ain't that kind of guy. I will stick with kissing Rochelle!!!

Thank you guys for recommending Rochelle to me. I had to have a little fun at your expense - lol
She is a blessing to my life, and to have her even just once in a while will be super duper.
Sorry if I left any of you out who recommended Rochelle to me, but my head is still swimming a day after dating her.
Did you gently whisper dirty nothings in her ear with a " I love you" ending.

Bio does enough pencil/key board whippings around here. Surely I could take another.
Did you gently whisper dirty nothings in her ear with a " I love you" ending.

Bio does enough pencil/key board whippings around here. Surely I could take another. Originally Posted by Fr8nk&Bnz
It is meant to be taken in jest. I'm not taking over Bio's job.
  • AgFox
  • 07-14-2022, 07:39 AM
Don't break the #1 rule.
Don't break the #1 rule. Originally Posted by AgFox
It is all tongue in cheek. If you read it fully, you will see it is actually complimentary. I trust the judgement of a lot of you guys recommendations.
I am trying to get with her but no luck yet. Waiting for my time
  • BK
  • 07-14-2022, 03:20 PM
There are a few of you guys I don't know whether to put some WhoopAss on, or give you hugs!

All you guys who wrote reviews of Rochelle77, and especially bigdaddyar and farmncityboy! I couldn't read the ROS, but I could read the rest of the reviews and the comments that followed.
Some of you were insistent that I schedule with Rochelle77.
You told the truth about her.
But look at the effect she has on me - you guys are responsible for me being DESTROYED financially!!!!!!

But on the other hand, you were right about her. She did things to me unlike any other!!!
So I will send you all some HUGS, but no kisses with them. I ain't that kind of guy. I will stick with kissing Rochelle!!!

Thank you guys for recommending Rochelle to me. I had to have a little fun at your expense - lol
She is a blessing to my life, and to have her even just once in a while will be super duper.
Sorry if I left any of you out who recommended Rochelle to me, but my head is still swimming a day after dating her. Originally Posted by tuckahoe
I think we have seen this movie before a few times
  • AgFox
  • 07-14-2022, 09:36 PM
It is all tongue in cheek. If you read it fully, you will see it is actually complimentary. I trust the judgement of a lot of you guys recommendations. Originally Posted by tuckahoe
Don't fall in "love" is the #1 rule.