URL / Website: -
City: Benton
State: Arkansas
Address: She will provide
Activities: -
Hair Length and Color: Long pulled back
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tall,tattooed body ,D size i think,had a great time next time will be even better
Recommendation: Yes
So.... did you play scrabble? Watch tv? Or....?
Ummmm, so wtf happened?
So.... did you play scrabble? Watch tv? Or....? Originally Posted by Lumberlayer87
LMAO!!
Turtle?
I know I’m relatively new gents, but wtf? Is this a fake thing to drum up biz or LE?
I know I知 relatively new gents, but wtf? Is this a fake thing to drum up biz or LE? Originally Posted by Lumberlayer87
I have no idea. I tend to stay away from writing negative comments, but this type of review won稚 help a provider or do her any justice. Just my two cents.
I知 new at writing reviews.. I知 still learning how please bare with me. she i a excellent provider and i felt extremely comfortable with her.
I知 new at writing reviews.. I知 still learning how please bare with me. she i a excellent provider and i felt extremely comfortable with her. Originally Posted by hender0988
Engrish is tough....keep working and you'll get there
I mean, read one or two and then look at yours. You haven’t provided much more than telling us she’s a nice gal...
No worries dude! The hobby is all about having fun and writing reviews is not a competition. I think when we all started writing reviews, they were god awful (especially mine)! Lol. Keep seeing more providers and just have fun!
Hey ... Been around this lady a lot.... We have had our differences....major differences.... But she is a good person and a quality provider!!! Know from experience ...see her if u can!!!