Favorite Childhood Cartoons?

I was just unwinding after a fantastic day and ran across a channel on my TV that plays late 1990's - early 2000's Nickelodeon cartoons. Watching Rocko's Modern Life and Hey Arnold takes me back to a much simpler time.

Some of my favorite cartoons as a kid were:

1. Spongebob Squarepants (only the episodes before 2006)
2. The Angry Beavers
3. Rugrats
4. CatDog
5. Kenan & Kel (not a cartoon, but still a 90's Nick show and my favorite)

What were your favorite cartoons/shows to watch when you were growing up?
Amost forgot about Invader Zim!
Some of my favorites as a kid were Batman, Rugrats, Scooby-Doo, Spiderman, X-Men, Dexter's Laboratory, and The Flintstones.
Showing my age but:

Johnny Quest
Scooby Doo
The Jetsons
The Flintstones
Super Friends

This was back when Saturday mornings were wall-to-wall cartoons and we'd get up early to watch them.

I was always a little disappointed at the endings of Scooby Doo. I wanted the ghosts and monsters to be real (foreshadowing my later enthusiasm for horror movies), but instead it was always some guy in a costume who was foiled by "those meddling kids".
Dexter's Laboratory was on the TV quite often when I was a kid.

I also enjoyed Scooby Doo. It made me realize that the real monsters are people, not ghosts and mummies.
Dexter's Laboratory was on the TV quite often when I was a kid.

I also enjoyed Scooby Doo. It made me realize that the real monsters are people, not ghosts and mummies. Originally Posted by Vannah
Ha ha, good point. I so wanted the monsters to be real, though!
Foghorn Leghorn

Pepe Le Pew

Road Runner & Wiley Coyote
Foghorn Leghorn
Wile E. Coyote and the Road Runner
Popeye
Huckleberry Hound, Deputy Dawg, Yogi Bear, Roadrunner...I guess I was a animal lover.
Transformers, GI Joe, Voltron, He Man, Conan, dragonball. Ah real monsters. I seen too many to name lol
Showing my age but:

Johnny Quest
Scooby Doo
The Jetsons
The Flintstones
Super Friends

This was back when Saturday mornings were wall-to-wall cartoons and we'd get up early to watch them.

I was always a little disappointed at the endings of Scooby Doo. I wanted the ghosts and monsters to be real (foreshadowing my later enthusiasm for horror movies), but instead it was always some guy in a costume who was foiled by "those meddling kids". Originally Posted by SpankyJ
+1 Also all of the Loony Tunes and Hannah Barbara cartoons.
Although it was a little before my time, I always enjoyed Roadrunner and Coyote! Definitely a classic!
I always liked the little shorts between the very very old cartoons, I think they were called "Merry Melodies"? Kind of like how Pixar does now.

My favorite was Winkin', Blinkin', and Nod, when 3 babies go sailing through the clouds in a shoe. It was so adorable, especially because I have a twin brother and a sister less than 2 years younger so we always pretended it was us.
I was always a big fan of the Looney Tunes show on Saturday morning (Bugs, Porky, Daffy) 2 hours of classic cartoons every week.
Speed racer, Space Ghost and while not a cartoon... H.R. Puffenstuff!