Looking for good restaurants in Markham area while I am visiting West LR

Hello! Just got to town and ate at a waffle house that was not very good. Looking for better food for tomorrow and rest of the time I am here. Thanks so much! xoxo! Alyssa
This is not in your immediate area, but for lunch, try Ciao at 7th and Spring (downtown.) Great hole-in-the-wall Italian food!

In your area, Chi's has decently good Asian food. And of course you have several chain restaurants as well. Purple Cow makes good lunch sandwiches.
One of my favorites is Table 28, it's off Merrill Drive, if you are down town I like soul fish, flying saucer has good pizza and wings, the Corner is one of the best breakfast spots and the root is good it's off Main Street they focus on local eats and organic healthier type food with some vegan choices as well as one of the best burgers around IMO. Feel free to pm me if you need any info on a place you find I've been about everywhere, oh down town sushi I like wasabi but the best sushi is at Oceans or kiyens.
And Indian food star of India is real good and close by
Tokyo House is a good Japanese buffet with all you can eat fresh sushi.
Macaroni Grill is best Italian in that area
Decent bbreakfast with really good Biscuits is Andy's a though Denny's is pretty good and IHOP is close
Probably the best restaurant is Mimi's...French and American
On the border or El Porton for Mexican
Whole Hog Cafe has tremendous pulled pork BBQ
Moe's is a good Taco place
Best Chinese is PF Chang's
Best salad bar Jason's deli
If you like pizza, Stotgun Dans is best. They got a salad bar and beer by the pitcher, is a favorite of mine.
Do you know if Jason's Deli has salad bar for dinner this evening? Also, can you tell me where it is or how to get there from pulling out of Wendy's parking lot on Markham to get to it? I have no idea which way is north or south or whatever so right and left would be so helpful?! Thanks so much! xoxo!
Can you tell me how to get to pizza place if I am pulling out of Wendy's parking lot on Markham which is near a corner street but not sure what street the exxon and Chi is on. I need right and left directions please as no idea which way is which. Thanks so much! xoxo!
Turn left. Jason's is on rt past 430
Shotgun dans is on left past shackelford
  • BK
  • 07-31-2017, 04:41 PM
Can you tell me how to get to pizza place if I am pulling out of Wendy's parking lot on Markham which is near a corner street but not sure what street the exxon and Chi is on. I need right and left directions please as no idea which way is which. Thanks so much! xoxo! Originally Posted by Alyssa Cantrell
Jasons is right across the street from that Wendys.

Shotgun Dans take a left out of Wendys on Markham go through the intersection it will be on the left just past the intersection.
I love the étouffée at the Faded Rose.

Cajun's Wharf is fantastic, too.

Sonny Williams is my favorite for steak.