Haggling

A good woman is worth her weight in diamonds and gold. All I have is a little bit of green paper and the occasional blue pill...... Originally Posted by BudBlow
Most of us will settle for that. Lol
Your a hoot made me lol. Dallas "your not sticking half in!!! What's even funnier are the guys that get pissed and start with the shroud comments or the slick stuff. Its craziness. I am worth what I am asking and give GFE. BUT it's ok. Its ok.. lol
Or when they say “I don’t have time for hour calls”

What they really mean “I’m cheap and I’m into a hobby that is well beyond my means”
Or when they say “I don’t have time for hour calls”

What they really mean “I’m cheap and I’m into a hobby that is well beyond my means” Originally Posted by BabyDallass
This is off the original subject but deserves a response from a different point of view. Apologise to all for wandering of the original subject.

Can't speak for everyone but some us do have very busy schedules. I have been working 6-7 days a week now for the past year and a half. I get to work at 6 AM, first meeting is at 6:30 because part of my team is in India and China. I have a phone in my ear until 12:30 whet I sometimes get 30 minutes for lunch. I usually skip lunch. Then more meetings and paperwork until 6 PM where I sometimes get to have dinner at an appropriate hour. I usually get home around 7/7:30 to crank up my laptop until 11/12 sometimes 1 PM. Rinse and repeat.

Please consider that not all are cheap but rather truly pressed for time. You wouldn't want us to make a blanket statement about Providers.

I only get to play when I've finally had enough of work BS and walk out or find someone willing to accommodate my lunch timetable, which is very rare. Those that do and understand, thank you, you're the best.

My .02 worth.

Best of luck and happiness to all.
This is off the original subject but deserves a response from a different point of view. Apologise to all for wandering of the original subject.

Can't speak for everyone but some us do have very busy schedules. I have been working 6-7 days a week now for the past year and a half. I get to work at 6 AM, first meeting is at 6:30 because part of my team is in India and China. I have a phone in my ear until 12:30 whet I sometimes get 30 minutes for lunch. I usually skip lunch. Then more meetings and paperwork until 6 PM where I sometimes get to have dinner at an appropriate hour. I usually get home around 7/7:30 to crank up my laptop until 11/12 sometimes 1 PM. Rinse and repeat.

Please consider that not all are cheap but rather truly pressed for time. You wouldn't want us to make a blanket statement about Providers.

I only get to play when I've finally had enough of work BS and walk out or find someone willing to accommodate my lunch timetable, which is very rare. Those that do and understand, thank you, you're the best.

My .02 worth.

Best of luck and happiness to all. Originally Posted by m.x.oz
I can vouch for the fact that you are frequently pressed for time with an overly extended schedule already and trying to fit the hobby into all that is a struggle... So I understand that half hours may be optimal for you at times.

Personally, I have just never offered half’s. Some girls do, and that’s fine… That’s the way they choose to run their business. It’s a personal decision. And on occasions when that’s all the time that you have to spare, maybe they are a better option.

It’s always been an hour minimum for me. And I do appreciate that you have never asked me to do a half.
Please consider that not all are cheap but rather truly pressed for time. You wouldn't want us to make a blanket statement about Providers..
Then if that is the case which I get and understand, why not pay her for the hour and leave in 30 minutes????
I truly appreciate the ladies that offer a great experience for the price they want to charge. I’m a capitalist. So what ever they want to charge so be it. Some guys got to have GFE or nothing. Me , sometimes I just want a nut with a chick that’s got a rockin body just wham bam thank you mam, doesn’t mean I’m cheap. I think competition and variety is beneficial to the hobbyists.It helps some keep an interest in the hobby,when other hobbies compete for our entertainment dollars.
Everybody haggles with prices. People take their cars to be repaired and bitch about the price, or call a roofer for their home and try to get the price down, or go to the DR and try to get out as cheap as possible. To suggest otherwise is to be fooled by your own conceit that your pussy is worth more than anyone elses time and labor.
If a provider doesn't want to offer half hours, that's cool, but what about when a guy books an appointment, gets to the room and has to wait a half hour for the woman to douche, powder and puff. Should she give him back some money? Oh, wait, yeah that won't work because he is still getting his hour, but he has to waste two hours of his fucking day to get his hour of whore playtime because she can't fucking be ready.

Whores act like their time is more valuable than the guys who are paying and that ain't the case. We all have time constraints.

You can sell your hole for as much as you think you can get out of it, but at some point the guys will move on because like All markets, you priced yourself out of it. Then you can come back down or go UTR with a SD or what the fuckever you want to do. The money is what drives the game, not the pussy, you can find that on any female, but you can't find money on every hobbyist.
Capitalism at work!

$200/hr will get you one of the best fucks in the state, why pay more?

Experience?
Nolvety?
I can vouch for the fact that you are frequently pressed for time with an overly extended schedule already and trying to fit the hobby into all that is a struggle... So I understand that half hours may be optimal for you at times.

Personally, I have just never offered half’s. Some girls do, and that’s fine… That’s the way they choose to run their business. It’s a personal decision. And on occasions when that’s all the time that you have to spare, maybe they are a better option.

It’s always been an hour minimum for me. And I do appreciate that you have never asked me to do a half. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
It's because I know that and have read your ads. It's all about being respectful and following all conditions/parameters you all have set. I'm certain you all have had clients try but that's just not in my nature.
Please consider that not all are cheap but rather truly pressed for time. You wouldn't want us to make a blanket statement about Providers.. Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Then if that is the case which I get and understand, why not pay her for the hour and leave in 30 minutes????

Well, I'm guessing that it's happened and some wouldn't mind paying for an hour knowing they're going to walk out the door in half that time. For me, that would most likely never happen. If I only had 30 minutes and I have the choice of shelling out 300 or more for that amount of time, or using it for something more important, even saving it, half the time, I'd just save it the other half I'd use for other interests. I do have other hobbies and interests outside of this hobby.

It's not that I don't like you all and every provider I've meet, I've liked so far. However, all thinks considered, it's my life, my money, and my choice.

Anyway, I hope this doesn't come across as harsh, that's not my intention, just my explanation to the posed question. If I've ever been less than respectful to any of you, email/text/PM me, articulate what it was, I'm certain you'll get an apology. I'll learn from my mistake and will try very hard in the future to not repeat it.

Cheers mates, have a great day.
That’s the beauty of the hobby, diversity...

Thank goodness!

Thank you very much, to the guys who shell out hundreds like it’s nothing, they turn me on. Y’all are the real MVPs! Go big or go home You only live once! You can tell those guys would be fun to hang with, money isn’t an option to them and they don’t make you feel like you owe them something after all you do, you just do it for them anyways. The guys I’ve noticed who always pay less, ask for more requests. Where does that add up at?

Again, back on topic; a haggler can sit down with the rest of the haggling crew, this isn’t a car lot where you bid back and forth with the seller.

And this isn’t Pawn Stars, Yet I wish! The mountains of money Rick makes in some of his bids, I wouldn’t mind haggling there.
You try and negotiate a provider's basic rate you are telling them that you don't believe they are really worth that much. Insulting someone is not generally a good way to begin a relationship. Originally Posted by warbird
With words like 'offensive' and 'insulting' it is can be helpful to remember these are business relationships. And while many providers have a set menu with expected price points, just as many or more opt for more of a 'suggested retail' concept. You can call guys rude, cheap, whatever but when a girl posts $$$ but is doing the sessions for $$ what do we call someone who just blindly pays sticker price? Dumb comes to mind...

A guy can ask if prices and sessions listed are firm or negotiable and still be respectful. And a good bit of knowledge can be gained by reading what is posted in public to help us guys know whats up.

It seems a bit one sided wanting guys to just say 'yes ma'am' to everything. Especially with the business we all engage in being so... personal.
I really like how this was put. I'm cool with this it's more of a disrespectful guy that I don't. We are who we are, we like what we like. I am not saying anything about someone's pockets, what I am saying is don't come asking for all service and insult me with an extremely low number how is that even a match. I try to make every experience with me be worth while because I value your time and I am pleased to be able to pleasure you as well as myself. I appreciate our time and want you to be fully satisfied not feeling like you got ripped off.Not even my style.
... while many providers have a set menu with expected price points, just as many or more opt for more of a 'suggested retail' concept... Originally Posted by DNinja69

They do?! Interesting.

Can you list specific ladies who determine their rates by “suggestions” from their clients? Because honestly, I’ve never heard of this.
Members are reminded to moderate themselves when posting in the Forums.
  • #1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
  • #3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
  • #4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.