Review: (Germany) Second Threesome in Germany

Date: July 27, 2017
Name: Ofelia and Olga
Contact Info: Blaue Lagune in Neunkirchen.
URL / Website: https://www.ladies-forum.de/showthre...hlight=Ofelia/. http://www.blauelagune-nk.de/de/index.php?a=834&i=2. And http://www.blauelagune-nk.de/de/index.php?a=783&i=2
General Area: Neunkirchen Germany
Activities: Lesbian games, DFK, LFK, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, missionary, K9, CIM,
Session Length: 60 min
Fee: 360 euro
Hair Length and Color: Both long. Ofelia real blonde and Olga tinted blonde.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Physical Description: Ofelia is Ukrainian long leg average size maybe 5'7" Nice round ass and titts. Pale white super cute blonde, just a dream girl 29 years old with little stomachs fat but nothing distracting at all. Olga Russian super tanned skin with those golden blonde little hair all over her tight body. This one is a wild thing. Tighter ass and legs than Ofelia. Ofelia was more tender and soft. Pretty much the best of both worlds. Ofelia look exactly as advertised but Olga not even close. Olga was way hotter in person.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review. A very good read. Although I'll be in the FKK's next two months for a few days each it is nice to see that the BBBJ is surviving even if this wasn't in the FKK club and appears to be the indy route. From what I read/hear the BBBJ is surviving the new 'laws' so far.
I love doing 3-somes in Germany too hope I get as lucky as you next month!
Is really hard to find girls that are up for lesbian show. Much advertise as MFF but is only them two attacking me. I prefers them going at each other and then I introduce myself. I had a more hardcore threesome a few months ago but these two girls are the most pretty and sexy so far. Although they didn't lick each other's pussy, it still was hot. By the way I have not been in an FKK yet due to the entrance fee but I hope is good once I go.
If you pay 50E for an FKK entry plus 100E each to two girls, that's only 250E, which is less than you paid these two ladies. You'd have 100E left over for two more 30 minute visits.

I do have to admit that these ladies are gorgeous.
If you pay 50E for an FKK entry plus 100E each to two girls, that's only 250E, which is less than you paid these two ladies. You'd have 100E left over for two more 30 minute visits.

I do have to admit that these ladies are gorgeous. Originally Posted by KCQuestor
agree KCQ,
for sure hot chicks but I'd go FKK still, got hooked 16 months ago and can't stop. You too will soon be hooked forever

Addicting habit. Understand the OP's desire to bypass the entry fee but it's chicken feed for what you get. All day long get to stare at hot white girls, dangling labia ( on some) , tits, all the food you want to eat readily available, drinks, wellness centers and simply spend a day in paradise. It's kind of nice to be able to see the face, the tits, the pussies, the labia all before you decide.

I will soon be paroled ( like O.J.) out of the sexual penitentiary of the USA and happily , willingly and eagerly deported to Frankfurt
agree KCQ,
for sure hot chicks but I'd go FKK still, got hooked 16 months ago and can't stop. You too will soon be hooked forever

Addicting habit. Understand the OP's desire to bypass the entry fee but it's chicken feed for what you get. All day long get to stare at hot white girls, dangling labia ( on some) , tits, all the food you want to eat readily available, drinks, wellness centers and simply spend a day in paradise. It's kind of nice to be able to see the face, the tits, the pussies, the labia all before you decide.

I will soon be paroled ( like O.J.) out of the sexual penitentiary of the USA and happily , willingly and eagerly deported to Frankfurt Originally Posted by KosherCowboy

I agree with all you but I am more worried about service. I know this houses or locations and they keep standards. I feel FKK is about getting lucky if you find the the service I look for. But I can't say shit if I don't try it. So soon I will. I am in Kaiserslautern area. And only on FKK is close by, the other ones are like 1 hour drive away.
I agree with all you but I am more worried about service. I know this houses or locations and they keep standards. I feel FKK is about getting lucky if you find the the service I look for. But I can't say shit if I don't try it. So soon I will. I am in Kaiserslautern area. And only on FKK is close by, the other ones are like 1 hour drive away. Originally Posted by john695
you did the right thing. Here in the USA seeing the girls are shooting fish in a barrel, we read the reviews we know what to expect we know what we get and if they do us wrong they know we can write a review....keeps them on their toes

once one crosses the international line you have to sniff out the good service, you are 100% right. I just got back from Panama, had to ' interview' the putas first and go with my gut to ensure service. FKK can be the same way, she can be a total sweetheart before the room and once in the room turn in to an upselling cunt. Finding good service is not a sure thing abroad....Anyone can blast a home run out of the park here in the American minor leagues but ' over there' you are playing in the major leagues and you made the right move. You ensured you got on base...

But do try the FKK's when you get a chance. You don't need to get lucky just stand your ground and be firm and have fun. I have yet to have a bad session and one session was in fact the best in 30 years of playing this game ( 29 actually)

You fucked two hot chicks and got on base or sounds more like made it around the bases ( X2) ...Well done...

Now go enjoy an FKK sometime and when you get back come see me at the nearest FKK Anonymous Chapter