Review: (Germany) FKK Sharks: Very rough sharky waters these days, they're hungry and biting hard

Date: 9/20/17
Name: Dominica ( Hungarian) & Anra ( Romanian)
Contact Info: +49 6151 957970
URL / Website: http://www.fkk-sharks.de/
General Area: If driving: Otto-Röhm-Straße 72, 64293 Darmstadt, Germany in your GPS

If using transport, from Frankfurt the S3 to Darmstadt ( 9E), taxi to club ( 13E)
Activities: Blowjobs, Massages, CFS, HJ's
Session Length: Dominica 30, Anra 45
Fee: Domica 50E, Anra 80E (30E shark bite that tart got me for) ; Club entry was 50E was discount day normally 65E
Hair Length and Color: Domicana, long and jet black a little past the shoulders
Anra: light brown , medium length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Physical Description: Dominica: Medium height, weight proportionate, smaller sized natural tits

Anra: About 5'4. maybe 105-110
Recommendation: Yes
  • zont
  • 09-24-2017, 12:15 PM
Absolutely one of the best reviews I have ever seen on here. Congratulations and thank you, sir. The thanks are not enough to "pay" for the time it took you to write all this.

I suppose that I like all this partly because I have visited a few fine FKK establishments in a time that appears for too long ago now. Do the names Oasis and Artemis ring a bell sir?

Your description of what it is like rings true, true, and true again. For example, since you get to hang around all day and enjoy far more than pussy and eye candy, it takes some self control to "save it up" until you are ready - and then select the right lady. The time outdoors, dining, at the sauna, etc are all good too - not the main reason for being there, of course, but still nice.

This always brings up the question "Why can't we have the same thing here in the good ol USA?", but I do not see it happening. Glad that I know enough German to be comfortable when I go there...

Absolutely one of the best reviews I have ever seen on here.

Do the names Oasis and Artemis ring a bell sir? Originally Posted by zont
Thanks for the compliment, trying to work on a Dietz one, but starting to think ' What happens at Dietz, stays at Dietz' will figure out something because it is a place all should go once.

Oasis I enjoyed, not my favorite many swear by it and it is still BBBJ, Artemis is a battle now to get BBBJ and being up in Berlin not heading back until reports change but I loved Artemis one of my favorites
  • zont
  • 09-24-2017, 08:28 PM
It was all BBBJ everywhere when I was there, but things change, I guess. It HAS been too long.