Warnings

Today's events with Brooke and Alyssa is a clear example of rules violations. They are both temp banned for a month. What they did is clearly stated in all rules concerning this board. You don't post PM or Ladies room info in open forums....period!

So, I am saying today.......if it has been a while since you read the rules, or if you never read the rules. I suggest that everyone becomes familiar with all rules on this board.

That also goes for providers violating the rules concerning posting of ads in the weekend line up and provider ads.......YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

Use this post as fair warning.......for when points and official warnings are issued, there will be no excuses.................

FORUM GUIDELINES
http://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5

STAFF
Thanks Soulmanike. Let's all help each other out ppl.
bunch of retards lol..
i run this board read the rulez your all [derogatory racial remark edited SPH] period and paranoid..
LOL, let's see how long yo stank ass is around before you get banned.
FreeFree212 ... as in; I just got released from a NY prison? I'm just asking, don't cut me with your shank.

BTW free ... change your picture before you try to book any appointments .. You look scary & I think I saw you on America's Most Wanted last week-end.
  • Omari
  • 07-16-2010, 07:10 AM
BTW free ... change your picture before you try to book any appointments .. You look scary & I think I saw you on America's Most Wanted last week-end. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
ROFLMAO
FreeFree212 ... as in; I just got released from a NY prison? I'm just asking, don't cut me with your shank.

BTW free ... change your picture before you try to book any appointments .. You look scary & I think I saw you on America's Most Wanted last week-end. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild

Gone one week and you forget how to spell thinck.
Welcome back Brooke
  • ric
  • 07-16-2010, 06:59 PM
Cr*pped on a Mods thread and dumb@ss is still not banned?
SoulmanIke, you are a better man than me.
Brooke you are so crazy and its great to have ya back babe.
Thanks Ike and Mila.

BTW - I think freefree is calling ME a retard! Don't we have a button somewhere that removes guys like him? I know it's somewhere around here.
i run this board read the rulez your all [derogatory racial remark edited SPH] period and paranoid.. Originally Posted by freefree212
What up Sanato fool?
I thinck freefree likes us. retard is a term of endearment, right.
I thinck freefree likes us. retard is a term of endearment, right. Originally Posted by pyramider
Easy motherfucker. We are professionals here.