This guy is pathetic

http://hoetell.blog.com/2009/10/16/i...ste-of-kandie/

Here is a cut and paste of what he,Mortalez word, posted.

While browsing the backpage ad’s I ran across Kandies ad on backpage I normally dont do the body rub thing but damb she was fine. After calling her I made it to her incall site in north dallas and prepared for just getting a massage I placed her donation on the table and she went to work and let me tell you she had magic hands.
I asked her if she went full service and she said no, but she did get on top of me while rubbing my shoulders. she was wearing a thong so I waited for the right moment to make my move.
Now as you all know thongs dont cover much so all I had to do was position myself just right

Kandie one hot piece
so at this point timing was everything
so I asked her if I could rub her ass while she massaged me and she gave the ok and joked that it was a mutual massage now and I was almost in the zone it was pleasure and torture at the same time because I really wanted in there. but with my hands on her ass it was kind of grinding my manhood so i was almost there and at the last minute I raised my finger thus moving the string of the thong and pushed up with my hips and I was balls deep inside her feeling this she yelled “what the hell are you doing !!!!!” and leaned to the side to get off me(and me out of her) but since I was was almost there and still had my hands on her ass I was still in her and in 2 strokes I shot my load in her at the exact moment she said “let go of my ass” and I complied she seemed upset and I played dumb as if it was an accident and she looked as she was not sure whether to believe me or not. while I got dressed she did not say 2 words to me and held the door open for me to leave and I did.
You can see her backpage ad here
WOW; Rape, BB, and admitted it.

Not simply pathetic....
What do you expect from a two-stroker?
Another ambush (pardon the pun) he did with Victoria.
http://hoetell.blog.com/

But Then I changed my mind I just had to fuck her.
She was about to lean away when I pulled her close to me then I pulled up her skirt, moved her panties to the side and leaned her against the bed and I slid into her, pulling her hips into me as I did so she looked shocked at first and rolled her eyes like annoyed but did not protest. While having sex with this beautiful milf I had the most awesome climax and felt the loneliness melt away.
http://dallas.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...21&id=28745237
It's a wonder some girls will see newbies at all.

That guy needs to be put away, the quicker the better.
It's a wonder some girls will see newbies at all.

That guy needs to be put away, the quicker the better. Originally Posted by In the Doghouse
of at least get those victims to post alerts about this guy.

Damn, this guy is dangerous.
How do you know if any of this stuff is real... has anyone posted an alert about him anywhere .... is this guy really a gangster admitting to rape .... or another internet tough guy, sitting in his parents house making shit up on his mother's computer....

Hey Rambro... you heard anything about this on the boards in Dallas?

Whether he is real or not... he is doing a disservice to every AA hobbyist.
I sent her an email and asked her.
http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=2844
How do you know if any of this stuff is real... has anyone posted an alert about him anywhere .... is this guy really a gangster admitting to rape .... or another internet tough guy, sitting in his parents house making shit up on his mother's computer.... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas

I had a similar response--I don't believe this crap is real. A guy forces himself bareback into a woman, climaxes, and all she does is give him an icy silence? Then he admits doing it to someone else and all she does is roll her eyes and look annoyed? Doesn't ring true to me. I think this guy is living out his twisted fantasies. At least I certainly hope that is the case.
What a piece of shit. The way I see it is even if he is just writing it then it's probably only a matter if time before he makes it a reality. I know I have never fantasized about raping any woman provider, massage girl or civilian.
I sent her an email and asked her.
http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=2844 Originally Posted by ibechill

Good man... I just hope she doesn't take it the wrong way...
Read his other post. I think he is telling the truth.
I had a similar response--I don't believe this crap is real. A guy forces himself bareback into a woman, climaxes, and all she does is give him an icy silence? Then he admits doing it to someone else and all she does is roll her eyes and look annoyed? Doesn't ring true to me. I think this guy is living out his twisted fantasies. At least I certainly hope that is the case. Originally Posted by Cousin Dupree
I sure hope you're right. But in the mean time, he's telling the world "I had bareback sex with these two providers." Can't be good for their provider business...
TopCat
I read his post regarding Victoria and am even more convinced that it's fantasy. She resists giving him a bj, tries to pull away but he holds her there, but then he climaxes and she not only swallows but asks him if he feels better? Then, after that climax he immediately begins forced bareback full service? Even when I was 18 I had at least a couple minutes of downtime. Following all this instead of being mad she makes him a rum and coke. This sounds like a bad Penthouse forum letter to me--"she didn't want to but I was so damn good that I brought her around and she enjoyed it". No I still think this is bullshit. I hope to God it's bullshit.
Sounds like bullshit to me.