I was in chat last night

I was in chat and the provider I was taliking to said alot of guys from Houston NCNS
There are a lot of guys who want to be WKs and "protect" their Houston ATFs. So they schedule with touring ladies, then NS - hoping that the lady will not have enough biz to want to come back.

CK used to track that information and deal with it.

The touring ladies should post a list in the girls' area of these dickwads.
The fuuny thing is she posted that she wouldn't come to houston then there's an ad in the forum this morning.
Giving priority to those with visiting talent references would help a bit with this.
The fuuny thing is she posted that she wouldn't come to houston then there's an ad in the forum this morning. Originally Posted by carkido45
Maybe she was just trying to get You to book with her?
Maybe she was just trying to get You to book with her? Originally Posted by subcilla
Bingo.
  • romab
  • 07-14-2010, 10:34 AM
I hate NSNC, in real life and hobby. Shit happens but with cell phones,text msg, email unless your are dead or bleeding out there is no excuse for provider or hobbiest.
R
People in general can be very inconsiderate to each other. It's horrid and pisses me off when people waste my time with their inconsideration, after I've been so fucking nice. I just listened to another Mel Gibson rant and I'm laughing my ass off.
Mel Gibson is a fucktard................so are hobbyists who NCNS.
  • pyro
  • 07-14-2010, 10:41 AM
We have some great local ladies. If the touring lady has a good reputation in her home base such as the group in Austin, she'll do okay here. Stuff happens and things come up. Just pick up the phone and call. Just common consideration, we're not curing cancer here. We all are in relationship sales whether we know it or not...

just my $.02
  • romab
  • 07-14-2010, 10:50 AM
Phone must have hicups as keeps sending things twice. I'm sorry and will take behind woodshed and correct it's behavior.

I hate NSNC, both in real world and hobby. With cell phones,text mesg, e-mail, IM, blah blah blah; there is just no reason to NSNC. Shit happens but unless you are dead or bleeding out, you as provider or hobbiest can call and let the other party know. R
I lost control of my car across all lanes (including the open part of HOV) of 59 inbound on the same day I had an evening appointment scheduled. Thankfully I did not make contact with any vehicles because I would have felt horrible not being able to properly cancel. I made it to the appointment that evening, it went well and then I ended up dating the guy for some time. I wish I had wrecked my car that day.
I lost control of my car across all lanes (including the open part of HOV) of 59 inbound on the same day I had an evening appointment scheduled. Thankfully I did not make contact with any vehicles because I would have felt horrible not being able to properly cancel. I made it to the appointment that evening, it went well and then I ended up dating the guy for some time. I wish I had wrecked my car that day. Originally Posted by RebeccaRothko
TFF

Yea, the last girl I dated left and took two of the cats; I sure miss those cats.
omg really? Sir, i have baby kittens!
omg really? Sir, i have baby kittens! Originally Posted by subcilla
I did hear you have a nice kitty.