Ever seen 2 different providers in one day?

I actually felt the urge to after a non-gfe BP run in. The only problem was that it was 3am.

Anyone ever went through with double dipping?
Yep.

I had a session at a rub n tug joint on Bellaire, with a very attractive young lady, who, it turned out, had a "no touch" policy. I left, frustrated, and headed over to Sunny and Nini's, and had a great session with Nini. It taught me to stick with the proven providers.

LS
Many times in Costa Rica and Mexico.
  • bbkid
  • 07-15-2010, 07:08 AM
A couple of times. Like others have stated, a second visit after one that didn't turn out so well.
Anyone ever went through with double dipping? Originally Posted by coefficient
Of course. Hasn't eveyone? Two traveling providers on my to-do list were in town the same day. (They weren't together). One in the afternoon and the other that night.

I felt so slutty!
I've done doubles a couple of times. Also I double dipped on time.
I had a provider spend the night; then then next day after she left, I went to the Pirate Ship and had 2 different girls (1 bj; 1 fs); then on the way home I called a massage lady to come over.

Yea, I was bored that day.
Anyone ever went through with double dipping? Originally Posted by coefficient

Yeah, dude. It's called a threesome.

Honestly, yes I have.
Many times in Houston, Austin, and Colombia, South America
I had a provider spend the night; then then next day after she left, I went to the Pirate Ship and had 2 different girls (1 bj; 1 fs); then on the way home I called a massage lady to come over.

Yea, I was bored that day. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
So you spent the day plugging bore holes... wait... did I misspell something
So you spent the day plugging bore holes... wait... did I misspell something Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Trying....just doing my part.
I go to an RMT for a therapeutic massage (noooo extras) and then afterward I go to a "real" massage lady for all the stuff I can't get at the first one...
haha... at least you guys never give up.. persistance is the key
On the flip side, had a guy see me twice in the same day.
Came to see me, saw another provider that happened to be upstairs at my same hotel, then came back downstairs to me..
thought he was the only that double dipped..
yeah I went to Dallas a year ago and saw 2 girls a day for 3 days over the weekend since I had tons of girls I have wanted to see in Dallas and I tried to do as many as I could over the weekend. I had planned them all out ahead of time and was lucky and had no nc\ns and all 6 sessions were good.
yeah I went to Dallas a year ago and saw 2 girls a day for 3 days over the weekend since I had tons of girls I have wanted to see in Dallas and I tried to do as many as I could over the weekend. I had planned them all out ahead of time and was lucky and had no nc\ns and all 6 sessions were good. Originally Posted by Bluntman
I would go crazy in Dallas, and Phoenix!

BROKE....but crazy.