Do you clean the pipes before a session?

Seeing as the majority of providers offer no more than one pop per session, do you guys make it a habit of cleaning the pipes before you go in?

We've all heard the advice handed down through the years about taking care of yourself before going on a date so that you are less inclined to finish prematurely. I just wonder if the same logic applies on the cusp of a session.

I, personally, have handled it both ways and really didn't notice much of a difference in the amount of time I was able to hold out.
If I clean the pipes before a session, I will have to reschedule the session for the next day.
LOL Nope. Never done it. Thats what i want the provider for! Its better if someone takes care of it for me... But also muti rounds are a MUST for me.
If I clean the pipes before a session, I will have to reschedule the session for the next day. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
+1
If I clean the pipes before a session, I will have to reschedule the session for the next day. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
Me, the next week!
I have done it a few times but the first one is the best one.
Me, the next week! Originally Posted by Jack Kinghoff
OK, I was exaggerating on rescheduling for the next day.....

BUT only because I am SOOOO good.
Isn't that what the provider is for??? To help clean your pipes lol
Isn't that what the provider is for??? To help clean your pipes lol Originally Posted by AmayaMoore
I agree with this statement but I need a thorough cleaning everytime and one time just isn't enough
Any place I knew was a one ringer or 30 minute, I would rub one out before leaving the house.

Any place where I knew it was MSOG I would not. It never embarrassed me to let my date know it had been awhile and the first one may be quick, but not premature.
I used too on one bell girls/places when I first started, now I only schedule where msog is encouraged.
Not an issue for me... I start working on the pipe cleaning long before the appointment... and on the way over.... and still don't get it done before I arrive..... or sometimes even after I arrive....
That's why if you're not MSOG you're not on my list. I don't want the extra hassle of worrying about finishing too early.

Rubbing one off is what you do between paychecks.
Rubbing one off is what you do between paychecks. Originally Posted by The G.O.A.T
... and that's another reason unemployment sux...
In an hour session, I am rarely good for more than one pop. And the raincoat keeps me from popping too quickly. Once in a while, I'll get a girl with really good oral skills who gets me off fairly early in the session. I can get hard again and try like hell, but often can't get my second bell that soon.