PROVIDERS, what would it take or would you fulfil a "get head in the whip" session?

Ok,

This winter I'm budgeting to buy a new SUV and I was thinking, well, what if. I've gotten dome in a vehicle on occaisons and all of them memorable but only one was when I was actually driving. What if I can get a provider to give me dome in the whip? - while driving?

For you providers - I know it's standard and safe to get a room and even with your most trusted hobbyist would you fulfill this fantasy? How would you bill it hourly? Incall/Outcall? What would you consider it? How would it set up? Shit will be like a "field trip" session.

Would you have the guts to do it while he drives? Because in a parked parking lot is so Street hooker-ish (although it has its unique appeal).
LMAO....i have a regular that i do that with every week...he likes the fact that someone might see us....lol
I bill him for has long as we are in the car....he meets me at the room and picks me up and since im close to 59, we start right away!!!!!
Its very exciting for both of us!!!!!
but take in consideration i have seen this person first in my room and was verified first...a good regular session in my room gets you a freaky time of your choice..whatever that is!!!!
Im sure if you asked your ATF's and if they are really kinky then they might do it...if not then theres always room for another ATF..lol
Its a rush!
I think if you get some reviews from known ladies under your belt you can easliy find a lady meet your needs.
Just be careful out there

http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/news/loca...sh-20100715-ac

'Carjacked' Woman Giving Driver Oral Sex Before Crash

New Jersey Girl In Big Trouble

Updated: Saturday, 17 Jul 2010, 3:13 PM EDT
Published : Thursday, 15 Jul 2010, 3:28 PM EDTBY ADRIAN CARRASQUILLO
MYFOXNY.COM - A woman claimed that she was carjacked on the side of the road - but when her story was questioned she admitted the truth. Her car crashed because she was giving the driver oral sex.
Sara C. Blasse, 23, of Vineland, New Jersey has been charged with filing a false report. It turns out, that driver was also her boyfriend.
At first she made a wild made for TV claim that a gunman had thrown her out of her father's 2003 Kia Sorrento and driven off after she stopped to ask him for directions, police said.
The car was found smashed into a tree and set on fire. Blasse's lie fell apart when she told police that he cell phone battery died when she was contacting a friend to be picked up. The friend found Blasse without a firm location on her whereabouts and with no further contact.
Pressed for the truth Blasse broke down and admitted to police that she was administering oral sex. The boyfriend crashed the car during her act.
Blasse broke her arm as a result of the accident.
Didn't Robin Williams' character Garp get his dick bit off when he was getting head and then involved in a car wreck....
Didn't Robin Williams' character Garp get his dick bit off when he was getting head and then involved in a car wreck.... Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
Actually it was the graduate student his wife was sleeping with..... she was giving the grad stud a bj in her driveway... Garp (Robin Williams) was driving home with their children and came zooming into the driveway with the headlights off...rear ended the the car the grad stud and wife were in...
Thanks TMFT....It was only a vague recollection.
Thanks TMFT....It was only a vague recollection. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
I remember it because I was watching it on the in dash screen one day and was getting a BJ at the time...
So getting your dick sucked while driving is a dangerous combination I assume. LMAO!!!!
Now, the sex in an SUV part sounds appealing, but driving with my dick in someone's mouth is something I'd NEVER consider. Too risky. Some risks are OK, but this is foolhardy, IMO.
I have had that several times, never from a provider but it's actually a hell of a rush. Haven't had it in the daytime yet. Maybe one day that'll happen lol
Every time I've received a bj in a car, some guy in a semi-, jacked-up F350 or other vehicle taller than mine invariably manages to pull up next to me.

I'm never sure if the thumbs up they are giving me is a compliment or a size description.
This is SOP for new stripper chicks...Most of whom have not learned good headetiquette...often called the Westheimer Cruise.
They kneel in the passenger seat sucking you with their ass up by the passenger window...You have the option of pulling the skirt up for anyone passing on the right side of the car...

Really gets attention in traffic next to a bus stop.!
Roadhead is probably the most awesome thing ever. I'm in my 30's now, and nearly every girl I've dated for any considerable length of time going back to when I was 16 has learned the art of sucking cock on the road.

It's hot. The girl I'm dating now loves doing it. The girl I dated before her couldn't keep my cock out of her mouth while we were in the car. Not a difficult thing to swing. Everybody wants to do "dirty" and risque things, and roadhead is one of the easiest/safest to accomplish.