I'M TOTALLY SHOCKED AT.......

The amount of men I have encountered whom have never used a toy with a woman. I carry different toys for me to spice it up and I am always shocked at men when they tell me they have never used a toy with a woman. Even so, they are always willing to participate with me and my toys to "kick it up a notch" as Emeril Lagasse would say.

My favorite and lastest edition to my toy chest is called the "Sugar Spoon" and oh is it a delight to have! I've even had a few clients request I buy it for their significant other so they can spice it up with them too. It's a unique sort of vibrator but what sets it apart from most is it's made of durable plastic and so it can bend and twist to fit comfortably and hit all those good spots! As the picture depicts, the end is like a "spoon" with a curved groove and of course my sugar goes on it baby! The short nub drives the clit into a whirl of pleasure while the spoon twists and spins and it has 3 settings for each part.

I feel honored to have introduced the sugar spoon and other toys to those who have never had the pleasure of playing with a sex toy in their lifetime. I watch and am pleasured in delight when they play with the sugar spoon as if they were a kid again playing with their brand new Tonka truck. It's an injustice to you and others if you have never had the gratification of indulging with sex toys with your partner and I implore you to seek the experience soon.
Attached Images File Type: jpg sugar spoon.jpg (130.8 KB, 670 views)
Thanks for the sound advice.Many of us need all the help we can get.
Vibrating Cock Ring!... thats all i have to say
Memories of Ava Baker.
Interesting. Thanks for sharing. I have to check it out.
I have seen thee providers who have used toys in our sessions,
Monica Fox, Senuous Lydia and ReaganofHouston.
Ms Regan had a whole draw full of toys and a Wonder Womna outfit.
Virtually every civilian GF I have ever had didn't know anything about toys. It was always fun shopping for them, and watching the expression on her face.
Fancy in Heels ROLLED a small suitcase into my place.... That was fun
Anyone remember the Silver Bullet Vannessa4u used to bring with her? It had ....like 8
D-Cell batteries - I thought she would burn her clit off with that thing.
HotNicole35, just remember... men only go out for what they can't get at home.... if you're running a bakery... you might not want to teach folks to bake bread at home... I'm just sayin'
Anyone remember the Silver Bullet Vannessa4u used to bring with her? It had ....like 8
D-Cell batteries - Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
She could use it as a Billy Club if you shorted her ...
guilty as charged, I prefer to use my little toy.
That's the whole reason I started hobbying. I've been with a lot of women outside of the hobby but all of them must be squares because none used toys.
Minor hijack here - Is it still technically illegal to sell sex toys in Texas? I know folks get around it by simply calling them "novelties" but I thought I heard that law was overturned

A quick Google search just created confusion for me. Seems in 2008 the 5th Circuit Court overturned the law but I wonder if Texas challenged that.
  • Trey
  • 07-18-2010, 08:54 AM
Some things are banned like that Trojan finger tip vibrator they can't sell. Texas shoot almost any gun you want but god forbids you rubbing your coochie with some things.