Providers who provide in the Early AM

I'm talking 1-3 AM...

Anybody know of some cute (preferably busty) women that like to provide that late/early? That seems to be the time I typically "want some" for lack of a better term.

Also, I don't schedule days in advance (my sexual Chi doesn't work like that. I'm baffled that some of you guys can do that fine)... so I guess for some folks I might have to do some pre-screening.
MaxRax
Sooooo... CivilBarrister... that's why you are always posting in the wee hours...
My early morning fantasy is a bit later than 1-2AM. I'd love a lady showing up at my house at 6AM on a workday morning, crawling into bed and sliding under the covers for some snuggly wake up sex!

Yeah, lots of logistical/trust issues but a boy can dream, eh?
My early morning fantasy is a bit later than 1-2AM. I'd love a lady showing up at my house at 6AM on a workday morning, crawling into bed and sliding under the covers for some snuggly wake up sex!

Yeah, lots of logistical/trust issues but a boy can dream, eh? Originally Posted by Tobor the 8th Man
Thats what I'm up and my on my way to do now by special request,with a very special fellah from here right now! MMMMmmm I love early mornin lovin! I hope you find what you are looking for babe,have a great morning!
I think I'm gon' ask Caramelqtee to marry me. LOL.

I love early morning sex. I leave my house @ 6 am everyday going to work. It would be nice to be able to get some action on the way. I used to have a couple of girls that did provide early but they've dropped outta the game.
yeah... Sometimes I can't sleep and it's the best medicine.
i love to play in the vampires prime time
lol u are so right CB as a matter of fact i prefer late hrs don't even call me before noon unless its set up before, i'm a night owl always have been and dread the fact that i more then likely always will be...........
lol u are so right CB Originally Posted by Max Rax
I see that phrase so RARELY, I just had to see it again.

In fact, I may have to repost it a few more times....in other threads, whether it fits or not.

BTW, WHERE is my IceCream!
Something tells me that Subcilla and Max Rax are True Blood fans..............just like me!
Morning sex is the best sex

Actually, anytime of the day is great sex. lol
one quick question, since it is so early in the morning, are providers more likely or less likely to do a NCNS? just curious.
I would suggest doing an incall... I know that's the only way that works for me. Call me to confirm and everything should be good to go
lol u are so right CB as a matter of fact i prefer late hrs don't even call me before noon unless its set up before, i'm a night owl always have been and dread the fact that i more then likely always will be........... Originally Posted by Max Rax
Damn...I wish I would have known that last night. I went to an SC with a buddy of mine. I only sat there and drank all night. I tipped this one lady about $4.00 but that was it.

I was hoping I could find some PIE last night after that!!