Hiya From London

Hey everyone,

I am here in London and just wanted to say hey. I am coming back to H-Tow in August for a few weeks, yaaay.

Anywhos, just thought I would pop in on the boards again and get up to speed on what's been happening since I've been abroad.

You guys would not believe how different things are here(hobby wise), even if you saw it for yourselves!

The fact that prostitution is legal in the UK makes a world of difference. As a provider I can be extremely explicit in my ads, straight out detailing my service and donation. You talk about money up front, and make sure you collect beforehand. Guys even call me asking do I do such and such and it is perfectly ok to say yes or no!

At first I was too freaked out to talk about things openly but I am getting more use to it now. It almost makes me not even want to bother trying to book anyone when I come to visit! All the endless hassel and paranoia of screening, etc, sheeeeesh, it is so nice not to worry about that here.

Anywhos, again, just wanted to say hey to all my old clients/aqauintances and that I'm looking forwards to coming back to visit. See y'all in a few weeks!
Ello Popet.
Yea welcome back! Holler when you arrive, hopefully I will be available to visit
Yea welcome back! Holler when you arrive, hopefully I will be available to visit Originally Posted by George Zimmer

Most def hun, would love to meet up with ya when I get back. ;-)
I been missing you; my glutes been missing you too. I been walking funny since you left.
Hey Sexi....heading your way soon....Have a few photogs that want to work with me..and some clients who want me to spend 2 weeks over there...so I'm going to contact you about sum info......

Kisses,

Amber Brooks
Hey! I was thinking about you a few weeks back and wondering how you were. Thanks for the update and I'm glad to hear you are doing great!

I look forward to seeing you start posting on the board again .... :-)
Awe thanks for the kind words Brooke! Amber, feel free to pm anytime, and I will send all advice I have. :-)
Hey, its good to hear from You, glad things are working out for You.