Is anybody watching the client list on lifetime??

Just wondered if anyone was watching The Client List tonight on Lifetime from 8-10pm. I think it will be VERY interesting to see this, I'm sure there are some providers in the same situation. If you watch it, comment and let me know what you thought.
I didn't see this in time to see the entire show - it is playing again on Saturday at 8pm

I will let you know after I see it this weekend.
Yes.
Jennifer Love Hewitt is FINER than a mofoker!!! DAMN!!!!

I wish she was a provider.
You ain't lyin!
Good movie. Didn't like the part where she starts snorting coke. They had a Judge and priest as clients. wow!
Yes.
Jennifer Love Hewitt is FINER than a mofoker!!! DAMN!!!!

I wish she was a provider. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
You ain't lyin! Originally Posted by Number 94
The fantasy and the reality...
I didnt get to watch all of it, so I'm glad to know it comes on again Sat. I will definitely watch it.

@Latina Bella, crazy but men are men whether they are judges or priests ;-)
I agree
The fantasy and the reality... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas

Guys would still hit it just because she's Jennifer Love Hewitt!
Some chicas started a post about this is girl land. I think the general consensus was one of irritation.

It just seems like every time you see a working girl portrayed in movies or tv she is some poor, pathetic, cracked out drug whore who ends up in jail.
(With the exception of Pretty Woman, one of my fave movies).

It's total bs 'cause it's like I know so many girls, myself included, who have other jobs, school, families, etc and lead totally normal lives, take care of themselves, etc. I wish they would make a movie about that!

Guys would still hit it just because she's Jennifer Love Hewitt! Originally Posted by kerwil62

I love seeing pics like this. Lets you know that damn celebrities are normal people, just like us! If you ask me, I think her ass looks much better here than when she's all skinny.
Some chicas started a post about this is girl land. I think the general consensus was one of irritation.

It just seems like every time you see a working girl portrayed in movies or tv she is some poor, pathetic, cracked out drug whore who ends up in jail.

It's total bs 'cause it's like I know so many girls, myself included, who have other jobs, school, families, etc and lead totally normal lives, take care of themselves, etc. I wish they would make a movie about that! Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
For you to bring up Pretty Woman besides it being one of your favs is ridiculous. PW is about as real as one of those nerd/loser/ugly duckling movies where the guy finally ghets the hottie in the end...NOT GONNA HAPPEN. As long as people understand that movie is a fantasy, it is entertaining...but too many think the other way. This is not saying that you are in that category.

Making a movie about girls with normal jobs and the rest, the reality is probably more towards the happy medium between crack-ho and normal. It would "sell" with people that are not in the hobby lifestyle but those of us into the lifestyle would NOT believe it at all and would scoff at the idea. Those kind of movies are usually on the "I hate Men " channels on cable.

As for cracked out drug whore...only the providers that NCNS MIGHT be in that category....with their priorities set so high in the consumer-driven area of this customer service industry.

In regards to your next post with JLH's REAL pic..I TOTALLY agree with you!!! REAL pics re the best...the ladies I have met on here have for the most part been very real and like their photos.
The few I've seen at socials that are not like their ads have been few and far between.
I watched the end of the movie... I need to catch the rest Sat.
For you to bring up Pretty Woman besides it being one of your favs is ridiculous. PW is about as real as one of those nerd/loser/ugly duckling movies where the guy finally ghets the hottie in the end...NOT GONNA HAPPEN. As long as people understand that movie is a fantasy, it is entertaining...but too many think the other way. This is not saying that you are in that category.
Originally Posted by ratboy jam
Yeah, I know the ending is unreal, but I meant mostly the part that Julia Roberts character is just a normal girl trying to get by in the world, making money the only she knows how. I like the part when shes flossing in the bathroom and Richard Gere goes in there and he's all mad thinking she's getting high and she's all, 'I haven't done drugs since I was 14!'

But like you said at the end there, too many people in this world do take entertainment at face value so it does annoy me when working girls are always portrayed as losers/druggies/skanks, etc.

But, I know it will never change so ah well, I was just ranting for a moment.

It's total bs 'cause it's like I know so many girls, myself included, who have other jobs, school, families, etc and lead totally normal lives, take care of themselves, etc. I wish they would make a movie about that! Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Pretty woman is Julia Roberts and shes smoking hot