Open relationships? Anyone?

Ok has anyone ever been in an open relationship. Weather it be bf, gf, husband, wife. If you have, did it bother you that your SO was getting some? Or if your not would you ever do it?

Me personally couldn't do it with a wife or a really close gf. But gf or friend I really done care alot about diffinitly. But I've been ask a few times to join husband and wife.
Im very jealous so no!!!!
Yes i def would, i like females ALOT....just not on an every other day thing.....make it special, like once every 3 months or sooo, to spice things up alittle.

Its very fun!!!
Yes i def would, i like females ALOT....just not on an every other day thing.....make it special, like once every 3 months or sooo, to spice things up alittle.

Its very fun!!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Yeah I can understand that. The couple that asked me were just freaks nothing really special that I can tell. I enjoyed it. And they were married with kids that would just get freaky at night. Being that you like girls alot would it be different if you didn't and he just asked you to do it? What if it was 2 guys?
i have learned my lesson on being with more than one guy....so no i wouldnt if it were two guys....
I would do with him while his wife watched if thats what you mean...
But i really would encourage her to join cuz that would be the whole reason why i would do the couple thing to begin with...
i couldnt imagine not liking the ladies.....ALL SHAPES, SIZES, AND COLORS!!!
To quote one of my favorite movies: "Don't cross the streams… It would be bad…"
I wouldn't do it.. once you go there with an SO, whether it be mfm or fmf, there is no going back.. and you'll wish there was.

Crazy story. Before I started hobbying did a dating site where I met a couple who's wife was very down. I worked downtown then so we met at the Park Shops mall and had lunch. She was a little heavier than what I usually look for in a playmate, but I said fuck it, don't be so shallow. Later that week, we went to dinner at a nice restaurant and went back to their house. She was cool, accommodating, and seemed like ready to go. Well the lights got dim, they started playing, me watching. He starts to go down on her, I'm thinking damn he has skills, lemme get a little closer. So her and I start kissing and licking, mouth and nipples, while he's eating her out. He rises, by now I'm laying next to her on the bed, necking. He spreads my legs and starts to eat me... Whoa, he really has skills. I grab his head, I'm really getting into it, and so is he. I saw her get up, but thought okay maybe she's changing position. She kneels behind him, watching. Next thing I know, she punches the shit out of him in the back of the head. Then his back. He gets up like what the fuck, and the arguement insues from there. Next thing I know I know, I'm a bitch and a hoe, she wants us both out. Blah blah blah. I get dressed and go out to my car, he tries to. I'm like I'm sorry I'm not taking you anywhere didn't want any problems, just fun, you guys contacted me... you get the idea. She comes outside with her robe on, crying and apologizing... oh I'm sorry, I've never done this before, I could tell he was really into it, please come back... UH, no. I said I've had enough for tonight, we can try this another time. Needless to say, there was never a good time for psycho bullshit. A story so fucked up nobody would make it up.
Yes, i have been in a Polyamorous relationship, it lasted 2 years. The sex was great, but in the end jealousy took its toll and i couldn't handle it. i drew the line at him telling me i had to offer him my best friend of 17 years. We were in a D/s relationship and i was to do as told. Well, fuck that, and fuck him, im keeping my best friend for life.
yes, because the aftermath is bad enough with a stranger.. now if it was a friend with benefit kinda situation and I knew it wouldn't go anywhere, sure. But with my man, uh no. Now if it were a couple and he were a cuckold, that would be way different.
Damm sorry about the luck grl, never had a experience like that before....mine have always gone good.
I guess you never know when it comes to a couple and what jealous people will do even though they agree on something different before the fun started
"Sex between two people is a beautiful thing... between 5 it's fantastic." ~ Woody Allen
Short term it may be fun, but in the end, someone has to win.
When I was married we tried both swinging and polyamorous relationships, and jealousy kept rearing its big ugly orange head. My ex was bi, and loved having her female playmates. But when I played with them, she was either incredibly turned on or insanely jealous... and there was no way to predict her response.

The bottom line is that the grief far outweighed the reward. At least in that situation.

I had much better success prior to that with open-minded girlfriends, but insecurity and jealousy still crept into things.
I"m too jealous so no, ain't gonna happen!
WWWoooooWWWW.....i cant believe all the no's on here..."im to jealous"...I guess cuz i have never been in love to be a jealous type then i dont understand....
but do you have to be in love to be a jealous type?....another thread huh?