BDSM or Vanilla?

you may respond to me by PM if you want

Been into "alternative" sex for a while now.. at first I thought it was too out there, weird, deviant, all those words some of my friends use for me now lol, then I let go of societal stereotypes and started having some of the best sex I've ever had

So my question is, whether totally SM oriented or just stretching your vanilla wings to it's limit, what are some of your kinkiest experiences, in the hobby or not?

For those confused about that the hell I'm talking about right now
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BDSM

Here's testament to one of mine. Limbs tied, blindfolded, spanked, and fucked to oblivion. I've found that I do like to switch from time to time, obviously.. .
That picture of you turns me on!

Been into "alternative" sex for a while now.. at first I thought it was too out there, weird, deviant, all those words some of my friends use for me now lol, then I let go of societal stereotypes and started having some of the best sex I've ever had

So my question is, whether totally SM oriented or just stretching your vanilla wings to it's limit, what are some of your kinkiest experiences, in the hobby or not?

Here's testament to one of mine. Limbs tied, blindfolded, spanked, and fucked to oblivion. I've found that I do like to switch from time to time, obviously.. .
Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Throw in that anal thing you wanna try...and a defibrillator ... and I'll give you the best 2 minutes evah...
Hell yes vagina thats been tied down I would tear that shit up too...
But uhh I'm lost on the vanilla thing..
thanks Brooke.. yea that was a hot session. Something different for even me
Hell yes vagina thats been tied down I would tear that shit up too...
But uhh I'm lost on the vanilla thing.. Originally Posted by yngtxn

Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Vanilla refers to conventional sex. You know, show up at the incall, how are you, LFK, then to BBBJ, perhaps some DATY, then missionary, a lil K9, some CG, reverse or not, COB or CIM, then shower clothes on and gone... then off to write the most redundant review ever... ya know, the drill
Gotcha... still getting harassed about a review huh?... soon. I think... lol.
lol. no rush.. whenever you're ready for me to give you a good one to write.. lol
Throw in that anal thing you wanna try...and a defibrillator ... and I'll give you the best 2 minutes evah... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Fuck you, TMFT! Just when I'd decided to offer LD the "best 90 seconds of her life," you 'call' & raise 30 seconds? WTF?

MODS - PLEASE move this to "Independent Reviews" - where chest pounding is a prerequisite. Thanks.
lol. no rush.. whenever you're ready for me to give you a good one to write.. lol Originally Posted by luxury daphne

Hmmm you are you are on the list.... we shall see.... good night. Have fun overnighters.
I always wanted to hit it where their legs are tied spread eagle or back against their shoulders or they are standing with their hands tied above their head and ankles spread apart and tied. That would be a fantasy come true
BDSM is always fun, i dont usually allow heavy restraints in sessions for safety and no blind folds, just be wise about what You do and toy selections. Once You know someone well enough though it can be extremely erotic.
That picture of you turns me on! Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Brooke,
The thought of you being turned on by that picture would turn me on if I weren't so pissed at you for getting your post count up.
Now bend over the table. I want a grudge fuck!
BDSM is always fun, i dont usually allow heavy restraints in sessions for safety and no blind folds, just be wise about what You do and toy selections. Once You know someone well enough though it can be extremely erotic. Originally Posted by subcilla
As a matter of fact i recognize that scarf and those green ropes, way to go my Friend! Better send more Flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im a vanilla gal....sorry sue me

I do think about the BDSM sometimes....but im too chickenshit...you got to find people you trust and comfortable with.