Anyone seen The Killer Inside Me? A texas based Movie?

Let me know what You think, definitely not a client You want to find. If You have not seen it, paper view it. Most movies lose my attention, this one did not. let me know what You think.
I did at the Angelica and I was so astonishes by the brutality I turned my head three times. The scene where he keeps punching Jessica Albas character I started to cry! It was a very well written movie and made me feel like I had a looking glass into how Texas used to be. What did you think?
i was shocked too, i mean he just keeps going, all the while telling her how much he loves her. The scene where his fiancee loses bowl movement control on the kitchen floor stuck in my mind. Not Pretty Woman for sure. The spanking factor and the state plus her profession, was all a little close to home.
I have seen it. Scared me.....lol
hahaha at least he got his in the end.
The book is a classic Jim Thompson, the drugstore Dostoevsky.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Thompson_(writer)

Stacy Keach played Lou Ford in a movie version about 30 years ago. Ho hum. The psycho's technique of throwing people off his trail by boring them silly was a masterpiece of comedic terror. I hope they catch that better this go-around.
Im actually looking for it on Amazon right now Id love to see an older depiction of the character. I think Casey Afflek did a good job though,he is a good actor(much better than Ben lol). He got his at the end but so did everyone else,so that kinda sucked!
My life is too short to waste any of it watching a man punching Jesica Alba....
I've a crush on her.
I've a crush on her. Originally Posted by RebeccaRothko
Ya just have to feel something for a woman what wears chaps...
My life is too short to waste any of it watching a man punching Jesica Alba.... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
You just had to post that pic huh... dammit now I gotta go find more...lol.

You're absolutely right about women in chaps. There is just something about that.