FREE GLORY HOLE EXPERIENCE!

Hey guys.....i thought this would be an appropriate place to post that I am offering a free glory hole experience this Tuesday in San Antonio!! The event should be starting around 3pm and going all night! I am trying to set a record! Pm me if you are interested and will be in the area....location will be revealed the day of event and once we have set a time for you to come!!!
This event is happening NOW and slots are still available
This event is happening NOW and slots are still available Originally Posted by babykins78

i'll be there
Still doing it or are you done?
THANK YOU TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED! !! THIS EVENT WAS A HUGE SUCCESS! !!! Sorry we did not have time for everyone who contact me.....may have to do it again !!!
Hey guys.....i thought this would be an appropriate place to post that I am offering a free glory hole experience this Tuesday in San Antonio!! The event should be starting around 3pm and going all night! I am trying to set a record! Pm me if you are interested and will be in the area....location will be revealed the day of event and once we have set a time for you to come!!! Originally Posted by babykins78
Good promoting.Cash is king.
THANK YOU TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED! !! THIS EVENT WAS A HUGE SUCCESS! !!! Sorry we did not have time for everyone who contact me.....may have to do it again !!! Originally Posted by babykins78

I had a Religous Experience !! This gal's a marketing Genius .. Of course i gave a tip and of course im cumming back and Just like the Who said ... I was Shakin' All Over !!!... Allah AckBar !!
Pictures or it didn't happen!
I did not take pictures. ....but I had a few say they will write reviews
Good for you! I enjoyed our time together and will again when I visit SA.
Good for you! I enjoyed our time together and will again when I visit SA. Originally Posted by houston_switch
I look forward to it!