Biden Tells Crowd That He Recently Talked To a Long Time Dead French President.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...-who-died-1996

This would be comical except………….

Biden has always been a lying piece of shit. It’s just now that he is so senile and stupid that he can’t keep up with the lies.
He probably did while he was at the airports during the civil war. There's Gaff's a plenty running around.

How can you tell when a politician is lying.....?
He probably did while he was at the airports during the civil war. There's Gaff's a plenty running around.

How can you tell when a politician is lying.....? Originally Posted by eyecu2
Whenever they talk with one eye closed.
He must have choked on his hamberder and spilled it on his covfefe

Biden has always been a lying piece of shit. It’s just now that he is so senile and stupid that he can’t keep up with the lies. Originally Posted by Jackie S
It Hamas boss, it’s Hamas
I am shocked at how President Biden can present himself in a nearly normal way at times and in such an obviously incompetent way at other times. His handlers must have him on a number of pharmaceuticals that can only e taken in limited doses. I am convinced that at times we see him in a nearly un-medicated state.

The State of The Union address will, no doubt, see him well rested, wide awake and as glib as anyone his age can be. And yet there are those episodes where he can barely speak. At other times moshing thirty years in the past can seem to him as a current event.

Everyone in America has as relative, or knows someone who has a relative, with some form of age-related cognitive decline. It does not take a doctor or psychologist to know that President Biden cannot be considered to be a fully competent adult. In privt4e life, he would be in a memory care facility.

That his family and care givers keep him propped up in the international limelight is, in my opinion, elder abuse.
Yeah, Biden is not the showman or a good presenter. Matter of fact, he's a shitty one. But that said,- I don't get the feeling that he's lying to me by saying the same thing over. It's not like he's trying to sell me life insurance and saying things just to make me feel better. It's more like he's a guy who stutters and is tasked with trying to explain an encyclopedia. I get what he's saying, but I'm glad the books are there at the same time.

With Trump I just get the heebee-geebees cause I know that dude's lying about 90% of the time because he EXAGERRATES everything. If he was just more matter of fact- he'd have much greater appeal. Grabbing a flag like your molesting it, isn't a good look either for most ppl. I don't know anyone who's ever done that- especially for simple optics alone.

Yeah, Biden is not the showman or a good presenter. Matter of fact, he's a shitty one. But that said,- I don't get the feeling that he's lying to me by saying the same thing over.

[/IMG] Originally Posted by eyecu2

It is my belief that when President Biden speaks publivcly, most of what he sys is someone else's thoughts. I do n ot refr to every president's reliance on speech writers. I mean that there are powers behind the curtain that formulate the policies he seems to espouse.

I do not believe that Mr. bidden has full awareness or comprehension the political sphere or the arna of ideas he navigates in public.

I say that with the intent of expressing empathy and compassion for a man ageing before our eyes who isd under the control of others who have neither.
Yeah, Biden is not the showman or a good presenter. Matter of fact, he's a shitty one. But that said,- I don't get the feeling that he's lying to me by saying the same thing over. It's not like he's trying to sell me life insurance and saying things just to make me feel better. It's more like he's a guy who stutters and is tasked with trying to explain an encyclopedia. I get what he's saying, but I'm glad the books are there at the same time.

With Trump I just get the heebee-geebees cause I know that dude's lying about 90% of the time because he EXAGERRATES everything. If he was just more matter of fact- he'd have much greater appeal. Grabbing a flag like your molesting it, isn't a good look either for most ppl. I don't know anyone who's ever done that- especially for simple optics alone.

Originally Posted by eyecu2
I agree. In November it comes down to whether we want an old man who continues to make gaffes on an almost daily basis or an old man who will lie to us on a daily basis and God only knows how he will ignore the laws of this country in a 2nd term when he doesn't have to worry about reelection. His latest lie, made yesterday, is that Nancy Pelosi was the cause of the January 6 insurrection. He also claims he did not support James Lankford in his Senate campaign.
... Biden is losing his mind. ... Are you lads DIS-AGREEING
with the Special Council??

... Or are the untrue "facts" that Biden spews really just outright LIES??

#### Salty
Yes.

Why would YOU trust ANY "Special Council?"

Additionally, it's unlikely any MAGA minion has the ability to distinguish between truth and lies.

NEXT!

Biden has always been a lying piece of shit. It’s just now that he is so senile and stupid that he can’t keep up with the lies. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Did you hear him say he asked the Mexican President to open the gate from Egypt to Gaza?
Sounds like bullshit to me.

Did you hear him say he asked the Mexican President to open the gate from Egypt to Gaza? Originally Posted by oilfieldace