DJT last fiscal year 500 k illegal crossings, this fiscal year over 1 million already

The fiscal year started 10/31/2023.

Tell me again how Trumps policies weren’t curtailing the invasion. Even with the failed Senate bill ,well over 3 million can enter without triggering actions .

I know some are mathematically challenged but the numbers speak for themselves. Get out your Big Chief tablet and #3 pencil and do the math . Simple addition and subtraction, you can do it !
Rude and antagonistic, but not unlike any other thread the OP has posted .

You haven't demonstrated any knowledge here, just angry MAGA talking points.

What’s the premise of this debate?

Big Chief tablets and number 3 pencils…is that what it takes to get sense out of your OP.
?
I speak the truth
The recent bill was drawn up by Republicans. They've been complaining for years that nothing was being done to stop the flow of immigrants across the southern border and when a compromise is offered, that they asked for, they reject it. Thank you Donald Trump for once again doing what is in your best interests rather than what is in the country's best interests.
What truth do you speak?
The recent bill was drawn up by Republicans. They've been complaining for years that nothing was being done to stop the flow of immigrants across the southern border and when a compromise is offered, that they asked for, they reject it. Thank you Donald Trump for once again doing what is in your best interests rather than what is in the country's best interests. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Yes Thank you President Trump for your efforts in helping stop 🛑 this utterly worthless bill and giving America a glimmer of hope for stopping the invasion, and no Republicans did not write the bill alone as your post indicates. Oklahoma will get rid of that Rino in due time, his time on the hill is getting short. It isn’t a flow of illegals ,isn’t an invasion of a sovereign nation
So if the GOP member of Congress isn’t a MAGA minion, he’s a RINO.

Got it.

I think Speed Racer spoke for all of us.

Yet another rather dumb post by oilfieldace. Absolutely no content. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
That 1 million is a roughly correct number, but it is in regards to encounters. Encounters is the total number of those awaiting adjudication plus expulsions. However only 36% are unique encounters, meaning people try multiple times. It isn't anywhere near 1 million immigrants now living undocumented in the US.

Unbiased source.

https://theconversation.com/why-the-...t-means-191144