Austria and Germany to a degree are in mandatory vaccine mode

• WTF
  • 11-19-2021, 07:28 AM
https://www.politico.eu/article/aust...tion-february/

Austria has become the first Western democracy to resort to mandatory vaccination in response to a record-breaking surge in infections that has flooded its hospitals with critical COVID-19 patients.

Chancellor Alexander Schallenberg announced Friday that COVID-19 vaccination would be mandatory in the Alpine republic from February 2022.

That makes Austria the first European country — and one of the first in the world — to impose compulsory coronavirus vaccination.
Saw that. Maybe it’s all the Immigrants at their southern border…
Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Excellent post, Rex.

I can always count on for for my morning dose of “what?”
What's the difference between a mandatory vaccine or a vaccine mandate? Do you mean that police will arrest you for being unvaccinated? Do you approve of that?
Have an Austrian friend, who didn't get vaccinated, and has basically fled to the other side of the world working as crew on a private boat. He was living in Asia prior to the pandemic, so this is nothing new to him, but I'm guessing he will not be allowed back into Austria, unless he gets vaccinated like the rest of his family is.
Good for Austria. I hope all countries do the same. I don't even buy stocks usually. I buy only mutual funds and ETFs. The only stocks I own individually now are Moderna and Pfizer. I didn't buy over a 1,000 shares of each of those stocks for a bullshit 10% return. I expected to get 4 or 5 times my money back and the beauty of it is though, I'll make a lot more than that when I sell every single share of those blouses in a few months. This shit is easier than even insider trading.
Good for Austria. I hope all countries do the same. I don't even buy stocks usually. I buy only mutual funds and ETFs. The only stocks I own individually now are Moderna and Pfizer. I didn't buy over a 1,000 shares of each of those stocks for a bullshit 10% return. I expected to get 4 or 5 times my money back and the beauty of it is though, I'll make a lot more than that when I sell every single share of those blouses in a few months. This shit is easier than even insider trading. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
What happened to your Trump stock? Or did you forget you bought it? Or maybe you never did?

• WTF
  • 11-19-2021, 03:24 PM
What's the difference between a mandatory vaccine or a vaccine mandate? Do you mean that police will arrest you for being unvaccinated? Do you approve of that? Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
I do not approve to this country's sex laws...