Democrats love vigilantes when they’re BLM or antifa

• oeb11
  • 11-20-2021, 06:13 AM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...4sK?li=BBnbfcL

Now that he has been acquitted, it is important to analyze the narrative about Kyle Rittenhouse traveling to Kenosha, Wisconsin, to protect a car dealership from being vandalized. Many leftist politicians and pundits have categorized Rittenhouse as a vigilante for his actions; the same people have declared how vigilantism is criminal and should not be tolerated. Yet, these very same people change their standards when it is done under the banners of Black Lives Matter and antifa. These vigilantes receive a different narrative — portrayed as heroic and fighting back against injustice.
Whether or not one approves of Rittenhouse’s actions, he was doing what he believed to be right. However, the same standards should apply to those BLM and antifa rioters. Rittenhouse shouldn’t be demonized while many on the Left celebrate those of BLM and antifa essentially as freedom fighters. Democrats weaponize the law and public opinion against those that run counter to their ideologies. They condemn Rittenhouse as a vigilante, but they love vigilantism when they are BLM or antifa members.
Consider the rhetoric used to describe Rittenhouse by many on the Left — starting with President Joe Biden, who inexplicably labeled Rittenhouse a white supremacist. There is a long list of other politicians and pundits who have vilified him with similar nefarious adjectives. Yet, when it came to antifa and the violence they caused throughout the country, Biden refused to acknowledge they even existed, calling them “an idea, not an organization.” Furthermore, Biden has failed to say anything negative about the destruction caused by the BLM protests that have resulted in people being killed and millions of dollars of destruction. In those instances, the vigilantes are providing a “wake-up call for our nation.” The hypocrisy is disgusting.
“I won’t traffic in fear and division. I won’t fan the flames of hate,” Biden said in June 2020. Except that is exactly what Biden did when he vilified a teenager who defended himself from being savagely beaten and potentially killed. Rittenhouse killed two people in self-defense; those harmed and killed by BLM and antifa rioters were acts of aggression. Biden, and his fellow Democrats, have no problem sowing divisiveness and hatred. They just do so when it is convenient for them.

Comment - DPST Hypocrites!!!!!
Typical!

Buck fiden
From my cold dead hands
Is this ANOTHER Benghazi thread?
Is this ANOTHER Benghazi thread? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What's your opinion of Dawit Kelete, who is a black man who ran over BLM rioters who attacked him? And don't dodge the question like the nigger rioter who dodged Kyle Rittenhouse's bullet.
You know the answer, Turd.

Now go fetch me a drink.
You know the answer, Turd.

Now go fetch me a drink. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your answer is Dawit Kelete is a white supremacist and didn't have a right to drive on the freeway, while "peaceful protesters" had a right to do whatever they want.
Fuck BLM in the ass. They don't give a shit about black people. They are just a front of neo-Marxism in America. Antifa is a complete oxymoron. Their very existence is fascism.

I can't stand the fact that our DOJ (even under Trump) NEVER goes after these thugs. If I were the AG, I'd have the FBI on their ass 24/7 instead of monitoring parents about so-called threats against whacked out school boards.

I think there's a revolution coming. Enough people are going to say to hell with the left. It would have been great had Jan 6th turned out a different way. We may need a good Coup Dtate to save our country.
  • oeb11
  • 11-20-2021, 01:31 PM
John Snow - Given teh screeches and Howls of teh Hypocritical communist left - see above - You have a valid point .
Unfortunately - the insane communists are pushing our country off a precipice - and expect america to follow the criminals like lemmings.

Not going to happen .

They are fomenting a civil WAR.!