For a one hour session, how many rounds are expected

I am just wanted to know if I schedule a one hour, one and half hour how many rounds does this include?
Depends on the provider. If you see the term MSOG (multiple shots on goal) then you can probably dispense all the 'yogurt' you want during your allotted time period to bud.
Th standard is as many as you can for a hr and above. There a few "ladies" on here who expect an upcharge for msog but they don't advertise that or tell u that. By and large ask and they will say.
If in doubt. ask BEFORE starting a session
If they advertise msog, I'd think as many as you can realistically get off.

Or at least be conscientious of time and be willing to stop near the allotted time if you aren't gonna get there. Don't want to be the 'I'm almost there' guy stretching a 60 minute session into a 90 minute. (Unless she gives the green light to go into overtime. )
If they advertise msog, I'd think as many as you can realistically get off.

Or at least be conscientious of time and be willing to stop near the allotted time if you aren't gonna get there. Don't want to be the 'I'm almost there' guy stretching a 60 minute session into a 90 minute. (Unless she gives the green light to go into overtime. ) Originally Posted by Fortisb43
Exactly. If she advertises MSOG - well, self explanatory.

If not, just ask her if that is an option if you don't see it on her menu after being screened ( some ladies go crazy and BL gents who speak sexually without being screened)
Depends on the provider. If you see the term MSOG (multiple shots on goal) then you can probably dispense all the 'yogurt' you want during your allotted time period to bud. Originally Posted by planojim
Yep
for me, one hour is one shot..

unless the hour happens to be two half-hours spread over a couple of days, LOL
Always ask to be safe as mentioned here. I am 2 shots in an hour. 3 if I get some great intensity in the session (happened last time with Syeira Pink ).

But never assume and then you can choose to continue or not. Plenty of amazing women here that allow MSOG in a hour plus session. I love it when they say "baby you can pop as many times as you want". Now that's good doctrine
I am just wanted to know if I schedule a one hour, one and half hour how many rounds does this include? Originally Posted by Shrewd

How many do you want? .............the most I have seen is 4 and that was a 2hr appt. so if you are thinking more than that in your time mentioned above, well hell yeah I want to see that!!!
I like that challenge. If you saw 3 with me in an hour then in 2 hours I can beat 4

Well maybe....guess I'll have to find out
3 in one weekend, does that count as MSOG?
On average I ring the bell 33 times in my intense two minutes of activity.
I like that challenge. If you saw 3 with me in an hour then in 2 hours I can beat 4

Well maybe....guess I'll have to find out Originally Posted by Early2riser

Why yes I did.......... anytime you want to find out, I am ready!!

How many do you want? .............the most I have seen is 4 and that was a 2hr appt. so if you are thinking more than that in your time mentioned above, well hell yeah I want to see that!!! Originally Posted by syeira pink
Only 4? The amateur.