No Drama- ImagineThat- Girls on a POSITIVE NOTE

I see so much drama and bs on this board. I think with all the bad reviews and things people like to say negative, im getting tired of reading rude comments.

This guy came over, super sweet. FINE AS HELL. Works out and stays in shape.

Had a relax fun time. NOT ONE COMPLAINT, I think more positive things need to be said when clients like these come around.
That's pretty cool! I wish more providers would do that. There's enough negative junk on here as it is.
  • ~Ze~
  • 07-28-2014, 03:50 PM
Zipster- the issue is- old school members used to follow the rules of discretion. Meaning I couldn't admit to fucking you unless you mentioned it via review or we discussed that it was ok and vice versa.

People are too loose with this hobby lately.

I could have sworn that reviews on gentlemen were frowned upon.

He was probably a complete fucking gentleman and a great client... But a review/recommendation from a drama laden provider doesn't do much good.
Ze- last time i checked, Mods told you to leave me alone!

My time today with a new friend off eccie was fun! Rocking time. Dont let this Ze girl fool you, i was just saying something nice.

Ze- you just proved my point on the negative post by you just trying to put it down. Funny how everytime i post you have something negative to say.

Yall- again ImagineThat was fun and great. Focus on the topic not the rudeness!
Most fucktards are old and fat.
this guy was in shape and worth the time to spend with him back. I think the guys need good things said about them too
Punnay slinging is a tough bizz, for the rate you ladies charge, I would develop a thicker skin.

If you cannot handle the criticism. flung from us fucktards.... You might want to did a day job.
Well thank you for that.
I'm not saying that a provider should review a client. I'm just saying if a provider enjoys the company she has with a client then she should have the right to say that. No handles, no names, just state that she had a good time. Isn't that the point?....we all have a great time! I know it is for me! So far, so good!:-).
  • ~Ze~
  • 07-28-2014, 04:56 PM
Ahh, but she did name a handle.
When you feel the need to create a post to point out that you aren't creating drama.....
No Rachel....

Ignore her.

All tho I agree that naming his handle was very indiscreet, it's still fun to have a hot fit guy come and see you.

I've made my share of mistake on here. If a certain somebody likes to throw stones at you, it's her problem, not yours.
:-)
What if the provider has the clients permission to post? I'm a pretty good guy and wouldn't mind having someone say they had fun with me.

Maybe we should have a " Is it ok to share positive experiences" vote thread ? It would at least be a change form the standard "Who has the biggest ass " vote thread.
What if the provider has the clients permission to post? I'm a pretty good guy and wouldn't mind having someone say they had fun with me.

Maybe we should have a " Is it ok to share positive experiences" vote thread ? It would at least be a change form the standard "Who has the biggest ass " vote thread. Originally Posted by playerplano
This ^^^
Ze- last time i checked, Mods told you to leave me alone!

My time today with a new friend off eccie was fun! Rocking time. Dont let this Ze girl fool you, i was just saying something nice.

Ze- you just proved my point on the negative post by you just trying to put it down. Funny how everytime i post you have something negative to say.

Yall- again ImagineThat was fun and great. Focus on the topic not the rudeness! Originally Posted by Rachel
You really want to talk smack little girl. Funny you putting up and alert on me that so went sour on you in less than 4 hours but oh so good for me. Now you are talking about posting drama free threads?
Wow oh wow is all I can say.