Do you have a true ATF?

I say true ATF because they can change from time to time. Do you have someone that you would consider you're true favorite of all time? There's a lady I still remember from back in the early 90s. Does anyone remember the studios out on Hwy 121? There was a girl that worked out there, I still remember her name, Natalie. She was Hispanic, had big natural tits, a slim body, and a great ass. The thing I loved about her was she always seemed really horny. I still think about her sometimes when Im, ah, you know, takin care of business!
I have several ATF's- my definition of ATF is a lady who just gives me stellar top notch service on every visit- luckily there's been perhaps 4 or 5 who have yet to let me down.
Don't we all? I would imagine some of the ladies would also own up to having an ATF...
Ohhhhh yes!! ...and I'm not telling.
I certainly have an ATF KinkyKrissy. Been seeing her for 2 years and she has always been excellent in everything she does.
She's from bp thick low rates and never disappoints!!!!
Naomi from bp is one of them!!! chocolate passion!!
I personally try to stay away from fixating on just one provider as an 'ATF'.
I can't think of one provider that I've been with where I haven't taken away one unique/special impression from our experience with one another.
There are some provider experiences where my/our performance has excelled above most of the others, but all in all they're all special.
I do have my 'favorites' though!
yes of course
Agreed...

I have several ATF's- my definition of ATF is a lady who just gives me stellar top notch service on every visit- luckily there's been perhaps 4 or 5 who have yet to let me down. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Yes, I have one. She knows.
I have not hobbied long enough me thinks to have a true ATF. But I do have two that I'd sign away my 401k to.
would say 70% of ladies I have had the privilege of enjoying could qualify as my ATF but if I have to pick top ... .. Blissdfw