LesLove4 is a huge time waster

• onei
  • 08-01-2015, 11:05 AM
THIS IS AN ALERT (but not a dangerous one)

I decided to contact her last night and it was a big mistake. Guys, this girl is nothing but a flake. She had me drive clear across town telling me she had an incall then when I get there she texts "car date". For those who care to read the drama, here's how it went down.

Now, if she chooses to chime in, she's going to claim she never told me to come so here's how it went down (and I have all the texts to prove it). My error was was failing to read between the lines

At about 11:00pm I make first contact and we chat via text for about a HH until we reached an agreement. The rate was good so I decided to take a chance. During the course if that time I made sure to tell her it was a long drive for me if I decided to come.

I jumped in the shower and at 11:47 I sent a text saying I'm on my way but I needed a location. She text'd back something that didn't make sense so I asked what it means saying "I don't want to make a long drive for no reason. Please explain." The text said "Sorry my she got sumone before me." (Here is where I should have stopped and turned around and went home. I was driving and should have at least pulled over and waited for full verification.) However, she said "I can do incall..." So I took her at her word and pressed forward ask for her location. This is at 11:56

NOTE: this would have been the time for any respectable person to say, "Hey, I won't be available for at least an hour, maybe an hour and a half." But no, that's not how cheap whores operate.

At 12:11 I'm at 183 & I-35 and ask again for the location (I already know Oltorf and 35 per our previous conversation.)

At 12:15 she replies with "car date" — SERIOUSLY?!?!?! I said "No!" 20 min ago she said she had an incall, why the fuck did she have me drive clear across town for that shit. During the course of 20 min she had ample opportunity to say "Wait, I can't see you right now." But no – let's have this sucker drive all this way then throw the old 'car date' trick at him.

By 12:24 I was at the corner of Oltorf & 35 and pulled into a 7-11 and asked "yes or no" — nothing!

At 12:30 I told her I was leaving and she could expect to see something on ECCIE about this. She replied immediately saying "I never told you to come."

I copied her text where she said she could do incall restating that I told her I did t want to drive all that way for nothing. She said that her friend had the room with a client so she never told me to come. I told her she implied it was ok.

Again, this is where cheap whore logic kicks in (I think I going to keep using that phrase and acronym "CHL" - Cheap Whore Logic). Common sense (and more importantly courtesy) says: "Client is on his way...long drive...my friend may or may not be done with the room we are sharing. I should make sure he knows there might be a delay before making him drive this far." But do cheap whores care about that stuff? HELL NO!!! Instead they ignore you until you get almost there and then they reply with "car date" (or some other lame option or excuse — or totally ignore you altogether), hoping that the poor sap will give in and you can make a couple of extra bucks.

Here's a news flash girl — not only did you miss out on that income, you also missed out on any future income that you possibly could have received from me, as well as any others who have read this and now decided that you are not worth the trouble. CHL has its down side too.

BTW, I was able to save the night and scheduled with someone else. She got the $120 that I was prepared to give you (your rate we agreed to plus a nice tip I was prepared to offer). <----(like I said in the beginning, she offered a great rate so I fell for it - $60. This is absolutely a case of "You get what you pay for.")

Bottom line, if you want drama, want to have your time wasted, want to be mislead, then hung out to dry - call this cheap whore, she will be glad to oblige.
Thanks for the info.
EFN, BeckyGoodHead, now LesLove4 - you're a NCNS magnet.
driving that far for a 30 minute session... crazy man. Unless your the negotiating king and that was an hourly rate... 60 bucks...yea my spidey sense would have been tingling all the way there.
one reason I NEVER book an appointment after 4pm.Unless its a reliable regular.

More times than not for me any late night appointments tended to be wrought with drunken losers..
  • onei
  • 08-01-2015, 01:51 PM
EFN, BeckyGoodHead, now LesLove4 - you're a NCNS magnet. Originally Posted by saustin
I'm the one who "liked" that. You are not kidding.
Sorry about that one onei

one reason I NEVER book an appointment after 4pm.Unless its a reliable regular.

More times than not for me any late night appointments tended to be wrought with drunken losers.. Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
This is true for guys as well. I don't do late night unless the guy has already been established. Although I rarely get requests after 6 pm anyways. Most are in the mornings or around lunch time.
  • onei
  • 08-01-2015, 05:45 PM
Tammie unfortunately you are right. On the flip side, there are many, guys and gals alike that respect the time of others. I have failed once to be on time for an appointment, and at that, I was in communication the whole time. Sometimes you cannot help traffic. I have only cancelled an appointment twice, once due to a wreck I was involved in and another due to a last minute work issue. Both times I informed the lady as soon as possible. I treat people with respect and expect to be treated the same. If they don't then I have no problem being vocal about it. And that's not just here that I practice that. I went in last year and chewed my bosses ass because he failed to respect me. I told him that if he didn't have respect for me then I didn't need to be there. He took responsibility and apologized. That's all I ask of someone. I learned a long time ago that if you don't respect yourself, no one else will.
  • Toyz
  • 08-01-2015, 06:00 PM
  • onei
  • 08-01-2015, 10:55 PM
Originally Posted by Toyz
Is it me or is it beginning to feel that more BP type girls are coming to our playground?
A good deal? That means what? You are too cheap to pay for quality time? If you are chasing $60 ho's then you get what you get.

Oh this is too funny....

Again kids BP is an advertising tool, nothing more nothing less. Those that use it are not beneath any of the ladies here.

I find that snotty and annoying.
  • onei
  • 08-03-2015, 09:17 PM

A good deal? That means what?

That means in my personal estimation it's a good deal! What part of "good" and "deal" do you not understand?

You are too cheap to pay for quality time? If you are chasing $60 ho's then you get what you get.

When, how much, and where I spend my money is something I never remember asking your permission or advice on. But I'm so glad you felt it necessary to enlighten me. I feel so lucky you came along!

Oh this is too funny....

Again kids BP is an advertising tool, nothing more nothing less. Those that use it are not beneath any of the ladies here.

I find that snotty and annoying.

I too find your dissertation snotty and annoying! Originally Posted by PSW1995
You put this up so in essence did ask. HAHAHAHA

You should feel lucky, I mean how would have you known otherwise?

Public board, get over it

I'm still laughing at you