How to date on Eccie, a beginners guide to dating.

So I'm am not a newbie but I am kind of starting over. I want to know what the ladies here want from the guys to get a date. To be honest it has been a struggle, way harder then it use to be, so please tell what you want and how to get a date with you.

This is mostly for those that are not established and do not have regular FBs, yes I know it's easy for you, been there.

Yes I have been out for a few years, and just getting warmed up. When I was a noob it was not this hard to get dates. Yes I did have P-411 back then but doesn't board history play in at all. I feel like a noob right now, I went and played with a couple noob friendly providers. Got some references, I posted recent reviews, because you ladies want to see gents with history and current reviews. I have been good at not over requesting dates, got in trouble when I first started by requesting to many thinking no one was going to see me.

Why is it so hard now to just get a simple Daty date. Back in the beginning I had no problem finding Daty girls. I have explained what a Daty girl is, made numerous examples, and requests. Still I have no Daty girl. I want to see local ladies, and not resort to the bounty of traveling Daty girls, but I will if that's what it takes

Now I just send date requests with all my references, a little about myself, and what I want (Daty only date) post ISO Daty dates and wait, and wait, and wait.

Nothing, I have been stood up, ignored, forgotten, and now I am struggling to just get a date. I work a full time job, go to the gym every evening after work so I hobby on the weekends, but being I keep getting forgotten I can't even get a date, been weeks now.

Do I need more reviews? Do I need to get P-411? Is just a Daty date intimidating or to much work? I'm safe, a gentleman, clean, reliable, even willing to donate for a good cause without reservation. What more is needed?

What am I doing wrong? Just looking for a sweet Daty girl. How difficult is that?
(Oh no am I ranting). Anyways just looking for some insight to why it is so difficult these days to get a Daty date. Yes I know it is a fetish, but isn't a lot of what we do her about fulfilling that fetish. Help a brother out, I even posted a ISO saying that I just want a date, anyone, anywhere, got one late response outside my window of opportunity by a sweet lady, you know how you are ( we have meet outside BCD) and I will see you soon, thank you. So the tour is on but the dates keep getting canceled. Just a simple Daty date, you don't have to do much, just be into it, have presentation, it's just Daty,..........well Dato too, can you blame me.

So what is the best way to get a date. Yes if I had nothing els to do but lick I would be well into my tour, but I don't.

Still holding out hope there are still Daty girls out there

BTW, I'm looking this weekend..........again.

(Disclaimer mods, this is not a threAd).

Seriously, what am I doing wrong?

IB
Try being normal and scheduling an appointment, then expressing your wants to them. Eventually you'll find the one you are looking for. The constant DATY thing is kind of creepy.
Try being normal and scheduling an appointment, then expressing your wants to them. Eventually you'll find the one you are looking for. The constant DATY thing is kind of creepy. Originally Posted by black sunshine
Thanks for the constructive criticism.

But I respectfully disagree. Stating what you want in a request is protocol. Blindly schdeualing a date leads to awkwardness disappointment and unfulfilled desire. Kind of like your constant negativity can be creepy.

IB
You have all the answers, but none of the pussy.
Read the ladies' reviews.

If you want to narrow those down by a singular activity, select the Austin Indy review forum and plug that activity into the search box.

It will quickly find you dozens of recent reviews and from there you may inquire further.

http://www.eccie.net/search.php?searchid=4116019

Not sure if above link will produce same results for very long.

Happy Hunting &

Bon Appétit!!!
I agree. Requesting what you want is a session is best. Communication is one of the keys to a successful session. Trying to guess is just awkward and can be unpleasant...to say the least.
I don't understand the problem. The majority of providers allow DATY. Why is there the need to discuss anything if it's on their menu? Just book a session, do what you want and when they offer more say No Thank-you and leave after doing your thing.

It does sound creepy especially using the term "date" on this site. Perhaps you are coming across as someone looking for something more than paid sex.
It was a pleasure meeting you recently at the m&g IB.
It really shouldn't be that hard for a DATY date. However, personally, I like to reciprocate.
I agree with Cat, that the word date may thow some people of. It does sound more RW instead of hobby. Session or appt are better words to use. Maybe you are approaching the ladies with the wrong word or they may be taking it the wrong way.
Some guys request this and expect different rates, I don't know if that's the case here. Since it's the same amount of time most ladies will probably stay with the same rate no matter what takes place.
You have all the answers, but none of the pussy. Originally Posted by black sunshine
Well I'm the one trying to figure it out and your telling me what to do so I would say you have all the answers, but you did hit the nail on the head, I don't have all the pussy, but that can change.

Thanks for your concern.

IB
It was a pleasure meeting you recently at the m&g IB.
It really shouldn't be that hard for a DATY date. However, personally, I like to reciprocate.
I agree with Cat, that the word date may thow some people of. It does sound more RW instead of hobby. Session or appt are better words to use. Maybe you are approaching the ladies with the wrong word or they may be taking it the wrong way.
Some guys request this and expect different rates, I don't know if that's the case here. Since it's the same amount of time most ladies will probably stay with the same rate no matter what takes place. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
I have always referred to a session as a date, as it is a date in time that is appointed for play. No this is only hobby related dating not RW. And no I don't expect a different rate then the norm. Why not just roll the dice and pick a lady and just do what I want? I have don't just that but I guess I'm coming from a time long gone where flirtation was a part of hobbying. If it has become so clinical that it's just a session and that's it then fine. I will adapt.

Why ask for a sipicific activity? Well how is a lady going to know to present if you don't tell her in advance. Or should we sit down and discuss the scene then go.

I will figure it out, nothing I haven't done before.

Thanks

IB
You have all the answers, but none of the pussy. Originally Posted by black sunshine
Coming from the guy who has two reviews...

Now I just send date requests with all my references, a little about myself, and what I want (Daty only date) post ISO Daty dates and wait, and wait, and wait.

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly

Are these requests copied and pasted over and over and sent the same way every time? I know if I can tell a response is canned, I ignore it. In my experience, if someone can't write out an original message, it's a scam. I don't believe you're trying to scam anyone, but I know a lot of girls who will reject that message outright, just because.

Other than that, I think your issue is simply that you haven't called me yet.
I don't understand what's wrong with the question. Obviously we have just oral sessions so why can't a guy, man sounds like a fun session, lay on my back and get my pussy eaten, and then flip you over and sit on your face. Shouldn't be hard!

Maybe the problem is, and forgive me if I'm wrong ya'll but I've run into some guys that want it and only want to pay like 50$ cause there's doing the work, most girls are not gonna see anyone for that, ( well there are some but I wouldn't want to see those girls Lol). I charge oral on me the same as if I was doing an oral session on them. It's still taking up my time the same amount as if you asked for a bng.

And there's nothing wrong with the word date, it's another word as if they were saying appt, session, play time, companionship...
  • Toyz
  • 08-07-2015, 02:18 PM
I don't understand what's wrong with the question. Obviously we have just oral sessions so why can't a guy, man sounds like a fun session, lay on my back and get my pussy eaten, and then flip you over and sit on your face. Shouldn't be hard!

Maybe the problem is, and forgive me if I'm wrong ya'll but I've run into some guys that want it and only want to pay like 50$ cause there's doing the work, most girls are not gonna see anyone for that, ( well there are some but I wouldn't want to see those girls Lol). I charge oral on me the same as if I was doing an oral session on them. It's still taking up my time the same amount as if you asked for a bng.

And there's nothing wrong with the word date, it's another word as if they were saying appt, session, play time, companionship... Originally Posted by shayla84

$50!?!?!?

Not even worth $37.50.

Just go buy some beef liver....let if warm to 98.6 degrees...and let your tongue lap to it's hearts content.
Just go buy some beef liver....let if warm to 98.6 degrees...and let your tongue lap to it's hearts content. Originally Posted by Toyz
Sounds like a new item has arrived at TI inc.