Strangest Request Yet--Eccie client said his fetish is creampie but only if I'm ovulating - What's the strangest you've heard of?

Hi everyone,
I'm excited to be back here and give this a try. I had a lot of things happen the first week I wasn't used to. But I met some very sweet nice people here.

Tonight I got a request for bareback but only if I'd allow a creampie and only if I was ovulating. This person then said I'd have to bring papers to prove I was fertile.I think that's kind of wierd.

What's the strangest fetish or request you've ever heard of?
Some people are weird. If I were you, I'll say no. It's better to avoid the activity for safety reasons.

Also, on topic, I never have any strange fetishes unless it's weird for you to wear black pumps and expect some naked dry humping, I'll say.
How much did you charge him?
you win
This is for real... I had a client who paid well to blow air up my butt with an empty douche bottle and then for me sit on his naked chest and fart it on him.

To each his own...

The OP asked...
This is for real... I had a client who paid well to blow air up my butt with an empty douche bottle and then for me sit on his naked chest and fart it on him.

To each his own...

The OP asked...
Originally Posted by KittyLamour

I wonder if I can create a market for scented Woopie Cushions
Gross...I can't believe anyone requested that. IMO, that's not a fetish, that's seeing if you are stupid. You think "that's kind of weird?"???? Ah no, that's nasty, not sorta weird. wtf is wrong with you women?
Ah, the old pregnancy risk/impregnation fetish. A bit of a reach with the papers; nothing some convincing dirty talk can't solve to push one over that edge.

Kudos for not making this an 'alert' and instead a catalyst.
Ah, the old pregnancy risk/impregnation fetish. A bit of a reach with the papers; nothing some convincing dirty talk can't solve to push one over that edge.

Kudos for not making this an 'alert' and instead a catalyst. Originally Posted by FunInDFW

What turns guys on about getting someone pregnant? 18 yrs of child support? My first month of providing, I had a businessman from out of town, and we had covered FS, but the entire time, he kept talking about how he wanted to rip that condom off and shoot his sperm in me and make me pregnant! He said I'll be back in town in 6 or 7 months and I'd love to see your belly swollen with my child.

Another guy in my first few months wanted me to defecate in his mouth so he could eat it. Made me cringe! That was even nastier than the one that wanted me to pee in his mouth, because that's how you show love, by tasting your girls urine and he was in love with me, and wanted me to say I love him or he couldn't cum. This was our first, and last visit. I haven't been asked for anything weird in the last year. That's the best thing about having great regulars. You know what to expect.
Stick around! That won't be the strangest request by far in a couple weeks

What turns guys on about getting someone pregnant? 18 yrs of child support? Originally Posted by GingerKatt
Yup, totally.

• snarl
  • 06-08-2016, 01:25 PM
Every time he makes a child support payment, he has an orgasm?

There's a lot of fetishes I don't understand. Feet. Popping balloons. Getting kicked in the nuts.

This? I understand this least of all.
Every time he makes a child support payment, he has an orgasm?

There's a lot of fetishes I don't understand. Feet. Popping balloons. Getting kicked in the nuts.

This? I understand this least of all. Originally Posted by snarl

Yeah I thought most guys ran when they got someone pregnant. Maybe it's supposed to prove their virility somehow. But your sex life might be over with a crying baby with a loaded diaper. Not so sexy then. Except for the guy that eats crap.

But FEET, I totally get. I love having my feet rubbed ,giving a foot job, and having my feet played with! I have 2 types of foot fetish guys. One, only touches my feet, as I lay on the bed, fully clothed, while he rubs and kisses my feet while sitting on the floor with his pants off. I'm not allowed to touch his penis with my feet, which is frustrating for me! I see a dick, I want it! But he carefully puts a towel down and rubs my feet until he comes. Gets up and leaves.

The 2nd guy is more normal. He likes a foot job, and kissing and rubbing my feet, but he ALSO wants full GFE, so I get mine too. Apparently it's a common fetish. I get asked about all the time and get asked for pics of my feet.

And you mentioned getting kicked in the balls. I have one client who has me grab his balls and literally squeeze them as hard as I can. It scared me at first, I've always been taught to be careful in that area. But he keeps yelling Harder, Harder!!
So I squeeze and twist them with all my strength until he pops. My arm is sore the next day.
I have a client from this site who enjoys being beaten up, kicked in the balls, and pissed on. He's asked to be encased in a toilet and serve as a toilet for life, and asked if I'd throw parties where he'd be the only toilet. He wants to be encased in porceline and installed in a wall so he will live and die that way. He has many reviews too.
Even though many of you girls aren't giving away their handles. it's odd for the providers to call out in open forum individual requests from your clients, past clients, soon to be clients. As a possible future client, I think I would not want to contact you if I knew you were going to chat in the open about what I might like.

I see a huge lack of -

dis·cre·tion (dis'kreSHun)
Noun: The quality of behaving or speaking in such a way as to avoid causing offense or revealing private information.