Advice on dilemma

• JnR82
  • 06-30-2016, 10:51 AM
Many years ago I was an active member of this society and hobbying. I took time from the "game" due to personal reasons. I just recently started hobbying again and have started with a couple of BP girls.

In an attempt to see a provider from ECCIE they ask for references. Well, my references are either no longer a part of ECCIE or are the 2 random BP girls. Then, I get turned down.

I don't consider myself a "newbie" to the hobby and even after explaining my situation, I can't get my foot in the door.

Suggestions?
Because you waited so long and even tho you are not a newbie, to get back into the game, you have to see newbie friendly providers to establish a couple of references.
my suggestion, although it may not help.. I would explain I was "XXX" many years ago, tell the Provider to look me up and see my reviews, and be able to prove somehow you actually were "XXX".. can't hurt.
Try P411. Great way to kick start your return. And welcome back.
  • JnR82
  • 06-30-2016, 11:16 AM
Even with P411, would I still need recent references?

And thank you, I appreciate it.
You can always see Sherry. :-)
  • JnR82
  • 06-30-2016, 11:25 AM
You can always see Sherry. :-) Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Noted
Even with P411, would I still need recent references?

And thank you, I appreciate it. Originally Posted by JnR82
There are some providers who accept p411 even with no references, look for the note under willing to visit and you will see "newbie friendly", here is an example of that: https://www.preferred411.com/P201840 . If you have it, do a search for those types. And, just as if they were not on p411, once you see maybe 2 or 3, you can use those ladies as references and off you go.
I'll echo the others on recommending P411. You can find providers that are newbie friendly or don't require additional OKs there. You may not be a newbie, but if you've got the references of one, you'll have to start off in the newbie boat. At least you have the advantage of experience to know what to do and not do this time around.

If any providers you've seen before are still around, hit them up and see if they remember you. You'll get to have a visit with a lady you know is worth seeing, and getting a recent reference is gravy.

Also, be up front when contacting someone to set up an appointment. If they know your situation, they know you have a history they can look into even if you don't have references. Just don't waste your time or theirs by contacting a provider who specifies in her ads that she needs references from within X time frame.

Mostly, be patient and polite. If a provider won't see you know because your references are too old, she may still see you when you do have references again. But if you're pushy, stubborn, or keep trying to find ways to talk her into seeing you, then you'll lose out in the long term.
  • JnR82
  • 06-30-2016, 11:51 AM
I'll echo the others on recommending P411. You can find providers that are newbie friendly or don't require additional OKs there. You may not be a newbie, but if you've got the references of one, you'll have to start off in the newbie boat. At least you have the advantage of experience to know what to do and not do this time around.

If any providers you've seen before are still around, hit them up and see if they remember you. You'll get to have a visit with a lady you know is worth seeing, and getting a recent reference is gravy.

Also, be up front when contacting someone to set up an appointment. If they know your situation, they know you have a history they can look into even if you don't have references. Just don't waste your time or theirs by contacting a provider who specifies in her ads that she needs references from within X time frame.

Mostly, be patient and polite. If a provider won't see you know because your references are too old, she may still see you when you do have references again. But if you're pushy, stubborn, or keep trying to find ways to talk her into seeing you, then you'll lose out in the long term. Originally Posted by The Proper Stranger
Solid advice. I appreciate it. I'm not a pushy or aggressive guy, so that won't be much of an issue. I'm impatient though, lol, but good things come to those who wait, right?
I'm in the same situation. My plan is to get my P411 reactivated. Start with a couple of newbie friendly providers or a few that may remember me and get OK's from them
Being a noob myself, I definitely recommend P411.

Also, sometimes, even if you don't meet a lady's criteria, you may want to send a polite message explaining your situation, and they may ask for other info, and verify and see you. Probably depends on how busy she is, when you contact her.
I say p411 as well. It's worth a shot.
I'm in the same situation. My plan is to get my P411 reactivated. Start with a couple of newbie friendly providers or a few that may remember me and get OK's from them Originally Posted by StopShort
If those providers who gave you an OK on p411 a while back are still active on p411, you have to see them for a BCD session first and no matter how long ago it was, you can only request an update on their OK they gave you, they cannot give you a new one to boost your OK count.
  • grean
  • 06-30-2016, 03:39 PM
You can always see Sherry. :-) Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
There are also a number of other newbie friendly providers, even though your not a newbie, that can help with references in the cases that girls just have to have 2 or 3 refs.