Where’s Biden on the 4rth of July!

Who fucking knows. Did he make any appearances? Did he speak to the greatness of America? Anything? Post some links if there are any.
He gave a anti American speech. America bad, whitey bad. The usual pandering shit.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...f-july-message
He gave a anti American speech. America bad, whitey bad. The usual pandering shit.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...f-july-message Originally Posted by Jackie S
Pathetic

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...f-july-message Originally Posted by Jackie S
Pathetic Originally Posted by bambino
Whats worse is his base eats that shit up. The libs believe whatever their leaders tell them. Like a bunch of mindless drones.

Biden is a "bad whitey", he's so bad he's an embarrassment to white people. maybe he should change "color" if he's so ashamed of himself ..

there .. ftfy

BAHHAAAAAA
Petition to change the 4th of July to all other countries appreciation day.

Also, we need to change the American flag, because it's racist.
Apparently even the n-word is racist now
Enjoying a nice relaxing evening in his basement with his husband, Joe Biden.
Whats worse is his base eats that shit up. Originally Posted by winn dixie
His "base"? Most recent polling shows 20% "enthusiasm" for Bitten!

There is not even 20% on this board ... "enthusiasm" for Bitten!

I haven't seen ANY ENTHUSIASM FOR BITTEN POSTED ON HERE!
His "base"? Most recent polling shows 20% "enthusiasm" for Bitten!

There is not even 20% on this board ... "enthusiasm" for Bitten!

I haven't seen ANY ENTHUSIASM FOR BITTEN POSTED ON HERE! Originally Posted by LexusLover
And most recent polling has Trump -15.2% approval rating -- 40.7% approve, 55.9% disapprove.

Trump trailing Biden by about 8% nationwide.

Biden leading in Arizona, Florida, Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, NC, NH, Nevada, and Minnesota according to summarization of polls by RCP. Within the margin of error in Iowa, Texas, and Ohio.

Biden's supporters are not the rah-rah type that Trump's supporters tend to be. There wasn't enthusiasm for Clinton in 2016 yet she won the popular vote and came very close to winning the electoral vote. And Biden is much more popular among voters than Clinton.

Biden supporters will be there on election day, have no doubts about that. They won't be noisy. They won't be vociferous. They won't be wearing hats and t-shirts showing their support for their candidate.

But they will be there.
And most recent polling has Trump -15.2% approval rating -- 40.7% approve, 55.9% disapprove.

Trump trailing Biden by about 8% nationwide.

Biden leading in Arizona, Florida, Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, NC, NH, Nevada, and Minnesota according to summarization of polls by RCP. Within the margin of error in Iowa, Texas, and Ohio.

Biden's supporters are not the rah-rah type that Trump's supporters tend to be. There wasn't enthusiasm for Clinton in 2016 yet she won the popular vote and came very close to winning the electoral vote. And Biden is much more popular among voters than Clinton.

Biden supporters will be there on election day, have no doubts about that. They won't be noisy. They won't be vociferous. They won't be wearing hats and t-shirts showing their support for their candidate.

But they will be there. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Did Biden give any uplifting message on the 4th? If so, please post it.
  • oeb11
  • 07-05-2020, 06:22 PM
Meanwhile - the LSM characterized Trump speech as hateful, racist, divisive, and Lies.

They didn't even listen to the speech from the description - certainly not the speech I heard.

Lying LSM and DemLibs DPST's - They are truly hateful.
Okay, Hillary almost won the electoral vote...if you say so. She didn't but that's another post. Even if Joe Biden has the same support as Hillary, people are not fired up enough to brave the elements and virus to vote in person. I expect after the election a lot of democrats will find that unopened absentee ballot and wish "if only".
Did Biden give any uplifting message on the 4th? If so, please post it. Originally Posted by bambino
Trump gave a rather divisive speech in South Dakota on Friday. Very little I would consider "uplifting" about it. He did complain quite a bit but I do agree with his words. I couldn't tell you what he did on Saturday.

As for Biden:

Biden and Trump Deliver Very Different Messages on July 4th

Former Vice President Joe Biden offered a message of hope and unity on Fourth of July that was in sharp contrast to the divisive tone of President Donald Trump’s address at Mount Rushmore on Friday. With a message that centered around racial justice, Biden said that the United States “never lived up” to its founding principle that “all men are created equal.” In a video that includes images of protests and references to the Black Lives Matter movement, Biden offered a hopeful tone, saying that “We have a chance to rip the roots of systemic racism out of this country” and “live up to the words that founded this nation.” Trump on the other hand delivered a “dark speech” that amounted to “a full-on culture war against a straw-man version of the left that he portrayed as inciting mayhem and moving the country toward totalitarianism,” as the New York Times puts it.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...-rushmore.html
Okay, Hillary almost won the electoral vote...if you say so. She didn't but that's another post. Even if Joe Biden has the same support as Hillary, people are not fired up enough to brave the elements and virus to vote in person. I expect after the election a lot of democrats will
of mind that unopened absentee ballot and wish "if only". Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
We shall see. Less than 4 months to go and there is no indication as of yet that Trump will close the gap as he did 4 years ago.

From everything I see, Biden has much more support than Hillary did 4 years ago. I've said many times before -- Trump energizes voters on both sides. The turnout in 2018 was the greatest in a midterm election since 1914. In my opinion that was due to voters turning out to vote against Trump, even though he was not on the ballot. No absentee ballot concerns back then.

Like you, I've been around for many presidential elections and I've never seen such dislike for a president. Deserved or not. Carter and GHW Bush were incumbents who were voted out of office but not due to the voter's dislike of them personally. I believe the turnout will far exceed the under 60% of voters who voted in 2016. Enthusiasm for Biden or not.