Colin Kaepernick denounced Fourth of July as a celebration of 'white supremacy' in a Twitter message

• oeb11
  • 07-05-2020, 11:38 AM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...bsT?li=BBnb7Kz

• Ex-footballer Colin Kaepernick in a message posted on Twitter, denounced July Fourth as a celebration of "white supremacy."
  • "Black ppl have been dehumanized, brutalized, criminalized + terrorized by America for centuries, & are expected to join your commemoration of 'independence'" he wrote.
  • Kaepernick defied NFL authorities to launch a wave of protests against police brutality in 2016, kneeling while the national anthem played before games.
'K' can frame his failure as an NF: QB as 'racism' all he wants.

he NFL can do without my viewing when it panders to thee spoiled self-centered little 'Conway children'!
Fuck kap
Anyone notice how closely he looks like osama bin laden?
in other news

nike, fed ex, google, apple, twitter, facebook, coca cola et al have banned his account or removed ads kaepernick appears in due to his hate speech

and, in response, the nfl and nba have both issued statements, without naming kaepernick, but the inference was clear, that racial hate speech cannot be tolerated
He received a huge monetary settlement and likely doesn't want to go back and play football.

If he is a failure everyone will see it was a talent issue, not racism.

I say call his bluff and hire him. Do you think Cam Newton or Dak are scared of the guy's ability?
  • oeb11
  • 07-05-2020, 11:57 AM
Any owner hiring kaep will be under enormous LibDem pressure to play him - and when the team loses, and loses, and loses - due to poor qb play and racial unrest fomented on the team - it will be the owner's coaches faults - and both the fans and the coach will get the shaft.

But - of course = that is simply the price of PC.
https://www.dailywire.com/news/nike-...ign=benshapiro

Nike lost $790 million in 1st qtr. I think Kap had an effect. they won't admit it tho.
Nike is silent...publicly.
Any owner hiring kaep will be under enormous LibDem pressure to play him - and when the team loses, and loses, and loses - due to poor qb play and racial unrest fomented on the team - it will be the owner's coaches faults - and both the fans and the coach will get the shaft.

But - of course = that is simply the price of PC. Originally Posted by oeb11
They will likely find a face saving excuse if he fails.

Nike lost $790 million in 1st qtr. I think Kap had an effect. they won't admit it tho. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I like New Balance running shoes better anyway.
I like New Balance running shoes better anyway. Originally Posted by friendly fred
They’re way better. Fuck that Schmuck and Nike anyways.Send them both to China. Oh wait, Nike is already there.
  • R.M.
  • 07-05-2020, 04:49 PM
Fuck him and football.
This is that half white quarter back, right?
I don't think he really wants to play. He makes more money getting on his knees once in awhile.
If you want to support him, buy Nike (made in sweatshops by laborers making 14 cents an hour if you'd like to support that too.)
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...bsT?li=BBnb7Kz

• Ex-footballer Colin Kaepernick in a message posted on Twitter, denounced July Fourth as a celebration of "white supremacy."
  • "Black ppl have been dehumanized, brutalized, criminalized + terrorized by America for centuries, & are expected to join your commemoration of 'independence'" he wrote.
  • Kaepernick defied NFL authorities to launch a wave of protests against police brutality in 2016, kneeling while the national anthem played before games.
'K' can frame his failure as an NF: QB as 'racism' all he wants.

he NFL can do without my viewing when it panders to thee spoiled self-centered little 'Conway children'! Originally Posted by oeb11

Red or yellow, black or white he is still stupid in our sight.

Being stupid doesn't have anything to do with race. Remember what Larry the cable guy says: you can't cure stupid.
I like New Balance running shoes better anyway. Originally Posted by friendly fred
They’re way better. Fuck that Schmuck and Nike anyways.Send them both to China. Oh wait, Nike is already there. Originally Posted by bambino

new balance is made in america. I liked their shoes

it was between FILA and New Balance when it came time to get new tennis shoes. I went with FILA. I was gonna go back to Academy and get the New Balance shoes, but never got around it.

Nike lost $790 million in 1st qtr. I think Kap had an effect. they won't admit it tho. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

“Woke” brand Nike suffered a stunning $790 million loss last quarter and has confirmed they are laying off staffers, Business Insider reported Friday.

from "Woke" to "Broke" ... it's happened before

BAHHAHHAAAAAA