Yeah, that's my Peter (coming to MSNBC this fall)

Two days after Hurricane Katrina hit Nola, Bush surveyed the damage from Air Force One. The press crucified and said that Bush did not like brown people. Even when flying west, our Peter couldn't take a look and it has been 18 days now. Potato Joe has not shown up either. The people of East Palatine need a laugh. Where is Joe? Of course, administration reps showed up for the funeral of the criminal George Floyd but not for the flooding of Memphis, not for the tornadoes of the south, and not for the hurricanes of Florida. Seems if your area voted for Trump, the small minded people of the left don't want to lift a finger.
... Just got back from helpin' the people o' East Palestine
with President Trump... HE cares - while the others don't.

(GLAD to see you back, mate!)

#### Salty
Two days after Hurricane Katrina hit Nola, Bush surveyed the damage from Air Force One. The press crucified and said that Bush did not like brown people. Even when flying west, our Peter couldn't take a look and it has been 18 days now. Potato Joe has not shown up either. The people of East Palatine need a laugh. Where is Joe? Of course, administration reps showed up for the funeral of the criminal George Floyd but not for the flooding of Memphis, not for the tornadoes of the south, and not for the hurricanes of Florida. Seems if your area voted for Trump, the small minded people of the left don't want to lift a finger. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

I'll lift one finger. From each hand!

That was a joke, just so you know. I have my issues with Pete on this. And mostly with the corporate profiteering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJUNTcOGeSw

I like the attempt at humor.

On the thread title.
Two days after Hurricane Katrina hit Nola, Bush surveyed the damage from Air Force One. The press crucified and said that Bush did not like brown people. Even when flying west, our Peter couldn't take a look and it has been 18 days now. Potato Joe has not shown up either. The people of East Palatine need a laugh. Where is Joe? Of course, administration reps showed up for the funeral of the criminal George Floyd but not for the flooding of Memphis, not for the tornadoes of the south, and not for the hurricanes of Florida. Seems if your area voted for Trump, the small minded people of the left don't want to lift a finger. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Yeah. Bush didn't use FEMA as well as Bill did.

And it seems donny is gonna show up where his decision favouring Big Business over the little people, left and right, really shined.