Kudos to the Supremes Part 3 - Supreme Court slaps down Senile Biden's illegal student loan forgiveness plan

More sanity and the rule of law prevailing. A bad couple days for the Crazy Ass Leftists

WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court on Friday invalidated President Joe Biden’s student loan debt relief plan, meaning the long-delayed proposal intended to implement a campaign trail promise will not go into effect.

The justices, divided 6-3 on ideological lines, ruled in one of two cases that the program was an unlawful exercise of presidential power because it had not been explicitly approved by Congress.

The court rejected the Biden administration's arguments that the plan was lawful under a 2003 law called the Higher Education Relief Opportunities for Students Act, or HEROES Act. The law says the government can provide relief to recipients of student loans when there is a “national emergency,” allowing it to act to ensure people are not in “a worse position financially” as a result of the emergency.

Chief Justice John Roberts said the HEROES Act language was not specific enough, writing that the court's precedent "requires that Congress speak clearly before a department secretary can unilaterally alter large sections of the American economy."

The plan, which would have allowed eligible borrowers to cancel up to $20,000 in debt and would have cost more than $400 billion, has been blocked since the 8th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals issued a temporary hold in October
A major win for US taxpayers and those who have paid their debts. A major loss for Crazy Ass leftist deadbeats. Now all the the genders studies and liberal arts leeches will have to honor their debts. Finally they will have leaned a concept about real life, something they never learned in four years of college.

And Senile Biden knew his student loan bailout was unconstitutional from day 1. Even Pelosi herself said so in public statements.

But he wanted to buy votes in the midterms w/false promises. And dumb leftists fell for it.
The 87% of Americans without student loans are no longer forced to pay for the 13% who do.

And the Court even cites Pelosi in their decision - LOL

This is one I agree with. Disagree with Roe/wade, I think minorities should have a college choice enrollment advantage till things even out, but everyone should pay their own loans off.
Ridiculous idea.
Obama and crew when they proposed this the Supreme Court would strike it down.
They would then use this to attack the Supreme Court and Republicans as Racists.
Simple as that!

Yes I left out Biden, he’s the puppet, they can’t think for themselves.
Obama and crew when they proposed this the Supreme Court would strike it down.
They would then use this to attack the Supreme Court and Republicans as Racists.
Simple as that!

Yes I left out Biden, he’s the puppet, they can’t think for themselves. Originally Posted by Chase7
I know you weren’t insinuating they were right but this has nothing to do with race or income. A lot of people making a damn good living we’re waiting till this was put to rest before paying back their loan.
dumb idea.
Democrats Devastated As Supreme Court Bans Robbing The Poor

WASHINGTON, D.C. — Leftists are devastated this morning after the Supreme Court passed down a new ruling that will ban robbing those who didn't attend college to pay for the expensive and useless degrees of those who did.

"If the useless poor can't pay for my $300,000 Diversity and Belonging Doctorate degree, what good are they?" said Dr. Mikayla Barnes, a local Starbucks shift manager. "What am I supposed to do now? Work more? I'm ruined!"

Sources say this tragic ruling will adversely affect the lives of thousands of feminists who will no longer be able to afford blue hair dye, and may now have to find a rich man to marry them. "How could the poors be so coldhearted to our suffering?" said Barnes. "Curse you, Clarence Thomas!"

At publishing time, Democrats had been rocked by further tragedy as SCOTUS ruled you can't force Christians to do gay stuff.

https://babylonbee.com/news/democrat...bbing-the-poor
I know you weren’t insinuating they were right but this has nothing to do with race or income. A lot of people making a damn good living we’re waiting till this was put to rest before paying back their loan.
dumb idea. Originally Posted by Charley3
I’m saying the racist President Obama is behind this and knew all along this would be blocked do to the Constitution.
He will imply the Constitution and Supreme is and are racist.
He would then use the decision by the Supreme Court do to the Constitution to further divide the people.

I feel all the discord we are all experiencing now has been organized by Obama.
Biden is being used to further the divide the country and he’s to corrupt to care.
This is one I agree with. Disagree with Roe/wade, I think minorities should have a college choice enrollment advantage till things even out, but everyone should pay their own loans off.
Ridiculous idea. Originally Posted by Charley3
So you’re pro racial discrimination.