Chanel and Shelly are at Green light

Who is taking the plunge?
Chanel is a returning lady. I had a good time with her last time she was here. Not sure on Shelly
Is Chanel the hottie with the raspy voice?

I just checked the pics, that’s definitely her! Moving her up on he TDL. She’s a blast. You have to keep her away from her phone tho.
is this the Chanel that was at Michiko? if not can they retire the name lol

there too many Chanels. That would be 3 Chanels recently, we go 2 Melody's too. can these studios and amps work together and pick different names
Shelley looks good, but could they please retire that Los Angeles swimsuit, been used several times with different girls, lol. Actually they both look great, would love to do a doubles with them but I’ve already spent my Social Security check for the month, lol
Saw a Mina returned. Does she happen to be the Mina that was at Lovely Angels previously? Doesn’t seem to be same pics, but figured I’d ask
Saw a Mina returned. Does she happen to be the Mina that was at Lovely Angels previously? Doesn’t seem to be same pics, but figured I’d ask Originally Posted by DrTJones
Yes. Same awesome Mina who offers Greek now for an up charge.
Yes. Same awesome Mina who offers Greek now for an up charge. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Ive never been upcharged at GL and thats why Im a regular. It wont last there if she is upcharging
Ive never been upcharged at GL and thats why Im a regular. It wont last there if she is upcharging Originally Posted by Blavish
Who have you done Greek with at GL before? I don’t get up charged at GL either for normal BBFS CIP.

But I do understand what you’re saying about the up charge for Greek by Mina at GL could turn some people off. I’m sure if she included Greek it would make her that much more popular. She would definitely be a better value with that extra service included.
I am definitely taking the plunge on Chanel. Barely missed her last time she was here. She left very unexpectedly on the day that I had an appointment with her.

As to Mina, I've seen a lot of good reviews. I was thinking about trying her out before you said she offerred Greek. I may push the envelope with her and see what happens. I agree GL is great because bbfs/cim is included in the price of your ticket. I don't necessarily expect that for Greek however--never got Greek from a studio girl except for Seven and Adela.