Get ready for the REAL RIOTS

It will make the RIOS that Trump caused when he was in office with the blacks Child's Play.

Jack Smith urged to 'detain Trump pending trial' after new threats of violence

Jack Smith urged to 'detain Trump pending trial' after new threats of violence (msn.com)
He should be locked up. He's a major flight risk.
Michael Cohen, former personal
They ought to have the same laws for all politicians as they do for the common folks.
Trumptt
Is Trump going to be able to go to jail with those BONE SPURS??
It will make the RIOS that Trump caused when he was in office with the blacks Child's Play.

Jack Smith urged to 'detain Trump pending trial' after new threats of violence

Jack Smith urged to 'detain Trump pending trial' after new threats of violence (msn.com) Originally Posted by Cody69

posting an OpEd from a far left progressive site like Raw Story isn't exactly an unbiased legal opinion.

the expert the article cited is a nutcase idiot uberliberal

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glenn_Kirschner

Media commentary

For developments with the Special Counsel Bob Mueller investigation, Kirschner provided legal commentary on national news media programs such as MSNBC' s Morning Joe, MSNBC Live[17] and Hardball with Chris Matthews, CNN's The Lead with Jake Tapper and The Stephanie Miller Show.[18]

In mid-September 2020, Kirschner argued that grand juries should be convened and President Donald Trump charged with manslaughter or murder for deaths due to his mishandling of the COVID pandemic.[19]

Kirschner produces a daily legal news analysis video on his Justice Matters YouTube channel.[20] In November 2022, Kirschner teamed up with YouTuber Brian Tyler Cohen[21] to produce occasional Legal Breakdown videos,[22] in which Cohen interviews Kirschner on topics like the former president and allies' legal exposure in various civil suits and criminal cases.[23]

he's a liberal shill media mouthpiece.

his bias is clear and his opinion is full of shit

"Donald Trump should be detained pending trial," the former prosecutor replied. "And I say that not from my own personal preference or animosity, I have for the man."
He should be locked up. He's a major flight risk. Originally Posted by winn dixie
... You're surely spot-on that Trump is a flight risk.

As Trump WILL be flying all-about THE COUNTRY
doing rallys in front of thousands and THOUSANDS
of people! ...

... Why would the Dems want to jail him?
You lads been tellin' us every odd-day
that Biden will surely crush Trump if He's
the Republican nominee.
Don't you want Trump to campaign, to ensure He wins?

#### Salty
There is no doubt that this has to be made up, fake, corrupt all the GOP party are Saints. You guys defend the scum daily. Anything anyone post is untrue unless it is about the Democrats. What ever. How did that vote counting end up.

Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
... You're surely spot-on that Trump is a flight risk.

As Trump WILL be flying all-about THE COUNTRY
doing rallys in front of thousands and THOUSANDS
of people! ...

... Why would the Dems want to jail him?
You lads been tellin' us every odd-day
that Biden will surely crush Trump if He's
the Republican nominee.
Don't you want Trump to campaign, to ensure He wins?

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
To set the record straight, Let it be know, I want both of them to go away. You made a comment the other day. Don't you remember? You said I was bailing on him. Trump and Biden Retire. How is that? Actually Trump get those BONE SPURS and go to Jail.
To set the record straight, Let it be know, I want both of them to go away. You made a comment the other day. Don't you remember? You said I was bailing on him. Trump and Biden Retire. How is that? Actually Trump get those BONE SPURS and go to Jail. Originally Posted by Cody69
... Thanks for that, mate.

But you already bailed on Joe... but no worrys,
Joe will be removed from the political race by
the Dems... He won't be the candidate.

... Surely wonder IF we'll see riots then.
Or if anybody will notice... Or care.

#### Salty
It is riots over the Law Breaker that was impeached twice. Bone Spurs. We have Biden because of Trump. How fucked up do you have to be to lose to Biden. Trump fucked up.
It is riots over the Law Breaker that was impeached twice. Bone Spurs. We have Biden because of Trump. How fucked up do you have to be to lose to Biden. Trump fucked up. Originally Posted by Cody69

There's a to measure how big trumpf fucked up. It's 7 million votes. Lol
As far as riots? No I don't think so.
It'll prolly be declared a national holiday
"What did we see donald trump do recently? He posted President Obama's address and one of his followers, a guy named Taylor Taranto read it, reposted it on his social media platform and then armed himself with two guns, 400 rounds of ammunition, a machete and then headed toward President Obama's home."

There's a special place in hell for trump, but these cultist fucks need to be locked up, too. Absolutely deplorable, racist, hateful pieces of shit.

Sorry trumptards, but we are still a nation of laws, and your cult leader breaks them every single day. I look forward to the day when all this shit is behind us, but trump needs to disappear first. The cult needs to be deprived long enough for the more hopeful ones to snap out of it. Some, sadly, never will (deplorable, racist, hateful pieces of shit like Taylor Taranto, for example).
Anyone with Google and 30 seconds free time can find Obama’s house(s).
Anyone with Google and 30 seconds free time can find Obama’s house(s). Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Completely missing the point, while giving a pass to a racist, POS domestic terrorist.
Completely missing the point, while giving a pass to a racist, POS domestic terrorist. Originally Posted by tommy156
You mean there was a point other than leftists spreading delusional Trump hatred?