beware of cyndee summers in denton

she is one of my all time favorites but had a bad deal with her. she text me out of the blue and said she was back in town. i was all woo hoo! told me to meet her at the usuall place and park in the back. i did and text her that i was there. she came around and asked me for the money up front for the room. flags went off in my head big time (i know i am gonna get lots of PM's about this) but then i thought well, i have seen her numerous times and never anything odd so i gave it to her.
she said the old man that runs the motell is is very suspicious so she would get a room on the back row and go strait to it. then i was to follow 5 min later.
i waited for 30 minutes and never saw her and she never answered her phone or returned my text.

sad to see one of my prior ATF go down the drain. heard a couple others with the same story but where smart enough NOT to give her the advance guess this one is really on me for being a dumbass!

i know that was stupid so yall be kind
Thanks for the info! Don't be so hard on yourself, we all make mistakes, you simply
felt that she was a better person than she displayed. Now you know.
I happens, dude. It could have been worse. No fun getting robbed with a gun in your mouth. Believe me.
  • b2pop
  • 08-11-2012, 02:26 PM
It happens move on and learn form the experience!!! They main thing is that you outta there without anything worse happening.
thats sad she was fun!
its alright man we all play the fool sometimes, no exception to the rule
I am sorry that happened to you when you thought you knew someone and trusted them. That is a low class sorry thing to do. There is no excuse for it. She should be ashamed of herself.