Is the Florida voting system/machines 3rd world?

WTF.......This is the fourth Presidential Election is a row that the Florida voting system has failed....The 2012 Presidential Vote count is still not in (not that it makes a fukk) and these bafoons are using crayolas and scratch pads to count the votes.

Didn't they get the memo........buy new fukking machines, get out of the 1920's.
That's why I'm so glad the Obama team created a path to Victory that did not include this shithole.
Old people can fuck up a voting machine so they get paper ballots.
Former Tampa mayor Democrat Pam Iorio, who is the former supervisor of elections from Hillsborough County, claims that the ability of the state's elections offices to count votes has “gone backwards," .
Florida is still counting votes two days after 2012 elections were held, even though Barack Obama was awarded four more years before the end of election night without Florida’s 29 Electoral College votes.
"It's clear we've gone backwards," she said. "We're an embarrassment to the nation."

Heads-Up Florida Voting Supervisors.....There will be another Presidential Election in November of 2016!

Please order extra supplies of: Crayola Crayons, scratch pads, and extra candles in case the vote counting continues into the night!
  • CJ7
  • 11-08-2012, 03:58 PM
regardless what fl comes up with poor willard won crack the magic number

why even mention it?

check with the fat lady
Well, thank JEEEEZUS for Florida. Took all the pressure off Texas for being a blight unto the nations...
regardless what fl comes up with poor willard won crack the magic number

why even mention it?

check with the fat lady Originally Posted by CJ7
I agree the Fat Lady has sung.....But there were riots last night in Mississippi even without a close election vote. I would bet a polk with the Fat Lady that had this been a very close election and we were waiting for days or weeks for Florida results....there would have been civil issues. Just saying
  • CJ7
  • 11-08-2012, 04:23 PM
I agree the Fat Lady has sung.....But there were riots last night in Mississippi even without a close election vote. I would bet a polk with the Fat Lady that had this been a very close election and we were waiting for days or weeks for Florida results....there would have been civil issues. Just saying Originally Posted by tttalinky
just guessing but IMO the white kids in Fl are a little more laid back than the kids in mississippi