Thinking about just being done with eccie

Yet again a bad experience......and this time i think im done honestly
Guy comes in my room tonight first thing discussed was that he brought illegal drugs and he wanted to smoke them in my room...um first i do not do drugs and do not want drugs in my room! I should have ended the meeting then but continued then he asked me if he could wash himself ...why would yu come dirty to a meeting?!?!? I allowed him to clean himself of course by the time he was done and we were done talking we were about 15 mons it felt like into the session i didnt pay attention to look. Play then started in he middle he changed condoms ( pretty sure he busted and this was not an msog session)
Embarrassing thing my mom who lives in a different state ordered me pizza to surprise me which came during our session got that fast to not take my attention away from my company our meeting was tech over 30 mins now but i was going to sit and talk to him he wanted to go another since he didnt ever cum according to him
Then began to threaten me with a bad review saying my hotel was a dump and putting me down and saying he was going to ruin me
I kept bein nice though and kindly let him out !
But i think im done here seems to me like yu dont do everything a guy wants and he threatens yu with a review and theres nothing yu can do about it
Tiara, it isn't ECCIE, it's screening and communication (or lack of it). If you are going to be in this business, ECCIE will give you the better clients. If that isn't working for you, perhaps this isn't for you.

Some of the issues you've experienced do sound like you are getting more than your share of idiots. I''m sorry. This is supposed to be more fun than that.

Best wishes to you.
Don't go girl! Check references. And screen! I'm sorry you keep encountering these assholes but they are not all like that I promise. I've met a lot of great guys on here. Don't let one bad apple spoil the bunch.
Ive never seen men treat women this way i havent...maybe i am to kind at heart for eccie...
Don't go girl! Check references. And screen! I'm sorry you keep encountering these assholes but they are not all like that I promise. I've met a lot of great guys on here. Don't let one bad apple spoil the bunch. Originally Posted by Jillian Price
Awhh girl yu always are there for me! But i think im just done, im a sweetheart and i think im bein takin advantage of for that
Hang in there. We're not all jerks. Promise
Im not saying all are jerks im saying havin been on this site i have sat back and watch peoples comments and remarks and it amazes me how ppl can be so cruel. Experiences like this just make me think twice, and if review is posted which im sure it will be since he threatened me with that, im sure it will leave out parts. Its a game
It's NOT ECCIE.

ECCIE is just a tool. I know our clientele may be different...but, since 2011, I've only had one "no show" and one "no pay". The "no show" was due to my less than adequate screening. The "no pay" had 9 P411 Ok's. Everyone Is going to occasionally have this happen. If you screen, you should be able to minimize these types of problems. You are beautiful, no excuse for you not making big bucks....if you need screening help/advice...just ask.
Please don't go. You sure it wasn't a pizzagram ?
Thanks for the advice!
Please don't go. You sure it wasn't a pizzagram ? Originally Posted by firelips
Lol that made me laugh no it was just my mom trying to be a part of my life as much as she can by surprising me with dinner
Im not going to entertain rude behavior
Just because a guy changes condoms doesn't mean he got a nut. I will burn through 3 or 4 in a session. But thats because I like to go back and forth from CFS to BBBJ several times when I'm with a lady.

And for the married guys, it's kind of hard to take a shower in the middle of the day before going to an appt if their SO is around. That is a dead give away that they are up to something. You shouldn't get upset about that.
Just because a guy changes condoms doesn't mean he got a nut. I will burn through 3 or 4 in a session. But thats because I like to go back and forth from CFS to BBBJ several times when I'm with a lady.

And for the married guys, it's kind of hard to take a shower in the middle of the day before going to an appt if their SO is around. That is a dead give away that they are up to something. You shouldn't get upset about that. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
I know people change condoms lol im sayin pretty sure he busted because in my trash was evidence that he bust( trying to be the least nasty as possible)