thre Ad and how many times an Op can post??

Just wondering heard tell that an Op is only allowed to comment 5 times and then you get your ace spanked ..Been there done that If so can we change that to at least 10 times gives us Hookers a chance to defend ourselves a few more time against all the Hooker Bashing that seems to be taken over S.A. If your unable to answer Plz point me in the right direction..And also have not got an answer on the spanking I got from a S.A. mod for posting an Thre Ad in A-Town if you guys could answer both that would be so kwel..And plz no answer from your troll Things he say are just STUPID!!

Just Askin a simple ??
Dezirie
Just wondering heard tell that an Op is only allowed to comment 5 times and then you get your ace spanked ..Been there done that If so can we change that to at least 10 times gives us Hookers a chance to defend ourselves a few more time against all the Hooker Bashing that seems to be taken over S.A.

There are a few hundred hookers on ECCIE in San Antonio and a lot posting..... How many are getting bashed?

If your unable to answer Plz point me in the right direction..And also have not got an answer on the spanking I got from a S.A. mod for posting an Thre Ad in A-Town if you guys could answer both that would be so kwel..And plz no answer from your troll Things he say are just STUPID!!

Just Askin a simple ??
Dezirie
Originally Posted by Dezirie
"Stupid is as stupid does"

Your hubby makes more sense when he posts as you. You should let him ask the hard questions.
Hey thanx for answering that hooker ? Your a big help now run along and play and let the adults chat..Still waiting on an answer..JJ knock knock anyone working on here but the troll.By the way I like your other avatat Larry the cable guy in pink plz change it backplz..Just askin a simple hooker ??Look what I get the ring leader of the ECCIE circus
Just Me Being Me
Dezirie

P.S. Do I get points if I have to ask the same ? 5 times before I get pointed or spanked
And what are these points we speak of is that a good thang getting points
Dezirie,

I just sent you a PM.