So Im Thinking No More Odessa Ever 4 Brit

• Brit
  • 11-23-2013, 10:27 AM
Been getn A Few Request 2 Kum Dwn 2 Odessa Finally Make It Down & Nada Maybe I Jus Choose Tha Wrong Tyme With Tha Weather Being All Krazy Well Better Lukk Nxt Tyme "Maybe"
We'd love to have you in El Paso.
  • Brit
  • 11-23-2013, 12:40 PM
Never bn there gonna have 2 look n 2 that
+1 on that
Been getn A Few Request 2 Kum Dwn 2 Odessa Finally Make It Down & Nada Maybe I Jus Choose Tha Wrong Tyme With Tha Weather Being All Krazy Well Better Lukk Nxt Tyme "Maybe" Originally Posted by Brit
I don't know you and I don't live in Odessa. But your gripe, if it's valid, is with specific individuals, and not all Odessa hobbyists.

Nevertheless you chose to take it out on all of them.

Slamming Odessa in the title of your post is extremely bad form, and I think you'll find that it hurts you in the long run.
  • Brit
  • 11-23-2013, 04:02 PM
Wasnt slaming odessa n anyway sorry if any1 takes it that way & sorry u felt that way
We'd love to have you in El Paso. Originally Posted by Oh Don Piano
I agree, come to El Paso.
Let's see what may be your problem. On 11/6 you post about Odessa and wonder what is going on down there. Yesterday you post one notice that you are in Odessa. Today you complain about no business.
Looking at your posts you need to advertise that you are going to be in Odessa at least two weeks in advance then mention it again a week before you arrive. There are many that would like to meet with you but they need some notice. If I were one of the guys in Odessa I would have gotten back with you and indicated some interest.
Please look at it as an advertising problem not that the guys are not interested. Don't take this as a personal complaint but as a solution to your problem.
  • Brit
  • 11-23-2013, 05:22 PM
Thanks 4 tha advice
Let's see what may be your problem. On 11/6 you post about Odessa and wonder what is going on down there. Yesterday you post one notice that you are in Odessa. Today you complain about no business.
Looking at your posts you need to advertise that you are going to be in Odessa at least two weeks in advance then mention it again a week before you arrive. There are many that would like to meet with you but they need some notice. If I were one of the guys in Odessa I would have gotten back with you and indicated some interest.
Please look at it as an advertising problem not that the guys are not interested. Don't take this as a personal complaint but as a solution to your problem. Originally Posted by tucson
Didn't strike me as a slam on Odessa....but to each his own.....maybe Odessa doesnt know what their missing.....
  • Brit
  • 11-24-2013, 06:56 AM
Exactly no slame AT ALL 4got u gotta b kareful on how u word ANYTHING on here Always Seems 2 B Took Outta Context But Ur Ryte 2 Each Its Own
I have to agree with the weather hitting West Texas. I had to hold on to my funds in case I got stuck out of town because of this weather.
On the other hand, if she posts about coming to Odessa, guys PM her and say ya, come see me...then she posts that she is there and they are busy, then yes...it would be a slow time. That has happened to me where a provider tells me she is coming...then just pops up out of the blue one day without any warning saying, she's here and I'm busy. But I agree with Spacecowboy, it's not a slam...just a bad weekend. I know she has been there in the past and it was slow too but the weather is awesome this weekend.
  • Brit
  • 11-24-2013, 10:19 AM
Yes i think its mostly the weather its krazy out there B Safe Guys
Brit wish you would have stayed a little longer I was down for some play time !!
You have my # so if and when you do come back to Odessa ...count me in for 2 hours !!!!
I'm sure with a little advanced notice ...you will have plenty of buzzness in this area !!
That's if you decide to grace use with your presence again !!!
Joy is in the doing people !!!